ooooooooooo

Roxor Accessories

JonBoyK

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Holy crap 1800 for a locker...please tell me this is for two. Especially considering most other OX lockers are 835 bucks.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
All of the roxor accessories are somewhat over priced. The locking hubs are 300, whilst you can go buy the exact hubs from summit for less then $200. The normal ox locker would run around $1200. The locker is roughly 850, plus the cable, plus the shifting mechanism. But on the Roxor site, it mentions it comes with a spacer, gear bolts and side gears, so does that mean you also get a new gear set with it? If that's the case the $1800 isn't far off. I'm hoping ox does a normal release of it so you can buy it from 4WP for example. Or, and this might be more likely, Mahindra will keep the proprietary rights to sell it through the dealer network. But we'll see what happens. Maybe we'll get lucky.

Last edited:

barngirl

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anyone have a suggestion for a step up? At 5'1", it's not easy to get into!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Could rig up one of those Hide A Steps. Also, it would take a bit of work but those retractable side rails from APM Research would be sweet.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Wait for the factory one or fab something up using the door netting bolts as mounting points. I wouldn’t want anything protruding so maybe even carry a kitchen step with you.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not sure if anyone thinks this is a big deal , but note in my profile pic. No vinyl body decoration which I saw as very ugly. There are several others.....that’s the challenge when you have little else to do. I peeled off the gray tire tracks decal...on the body. looks so much better !

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ordered my LE black with no decals

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I got the dealer to peal off the decals on mine before I took delivery.

Peanut17

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I agree. I plan to shave my red classic II. Ordered 26 June, we'll see how far they're backed up at the factory.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
A3958B3B-07B3-4E5B-A58B-3489BE6B2B9D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If the paint code book is any indication ( I have one ,) it’s of little help getting paint mixed , . I went to considerable effort trying to decode the German writing , with no luck. It took a few days , but my dealer did get a fax using PPG numbers , which lead to more faxed and contact with PPG, who finally was able to match up a Ford color........I shoot paint tomorrow , we will see.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If the paint code book is any indication ( I have one ,) it’s of little help getting paint mixed , . I went to considerable effort trying to decode the German writing , with no luck. It took a few days , but my dealer did get a fax using PPG numbers , which lead to more faxed and contact with PPG, who finally was able to match up a Ford color........I shoot paint tomorrow , we will see.
Would you mind sharing the code for the red rox? I have a scratch on min that is bothering the hell outta me and I want to get it fixed before winter and salt can take effect. Thanks man!

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Would you mind sharing the code for the red rox? I have a scratch on min that is bothering the hell outta me and I want to get it fixed before winter and salt can take effect. Thanks man!
Sure , will do when I get to shop in morning.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks man.

Ok , I do not remember the Ford. Crossover specifics now , but off the can the brand code is 72465 that’s PPG numbers.hope it helps. Your paint guy may have to call PPG to confirm , not sure. I go thru local NAPA , O’ here it is , Fords color is Sunburst Red it has turned out to be a good match.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am in Gilbert, SC on Lake Murray, just outside Columbia, SC, visiting in-laws and outlaws. Passed a lot today with the photographed Willy’s on it. Said he wouldn’t take less than $5,500 for it. More interesting was what I learned about the web site www.kaiserwillys.com. Theought y’all might find interesting

B8FAB87D-5AF7-4699-9652-ECEBBF323C23.jpeg FD70A777-2386-4409-AEFA-994E7A482D4C.jpeg 4B05061A-D08E-43F3-BFD3-06B4B13C2FC1.jpeg

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am in Gilbert, SC on Lake Murray, just outside Columbia, SC, visiting in-laws and outlaws. Passed a lot today with the photographed Willy’s on it. Said he wouldn’t take less than $5,500 for it. More interesting was what I learned about the web site www.kaiserwillys.com. Theought y’all might find interesting

View attachment 1312View attachment 1313View attachment 1314

View attachment 1312View attachment 1313View attachment 1314
modified Jeep , not sure it’s a Willies at all, too bad!

mopar93

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

I just installed a pair of side steps from Rugged Ridge that look like something Willys would have put on the Jeep back in the late 50's. I got them through Amazon. Ignore the negative comments you'll see as most people couldn't figure out how to mount them. On the Roxor, they fit perfectly and are very sturdy. The brackets line up just right with the frame rails and the floorboard. It's just a matter of drilling the holes properly for mounting. Where most people goof is how the long bracket is attached to the step plate. It sits at an angle which is why there are two sets of holes lined up diagonally on the bracket. If there is interest, I could shoot some more photos of the exact location for mounting. There is only one spot, yet once you know where it is, it is very obvious. Here is the link on Amazon for the steps:

https://www.amazon.com/Rugged-Ridge...003AOPE86/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

The pair of steps cost $69.99. I then went to the hardware store and bought 8 stainless steel bolts, washers, and nuts for attaching to the floorboard and 4 self tapping screws, 1/4 x1 inch, for attaching to the frame rails. I also bought a can of Dupli-color truck bed coating from the local auto parts store to paint them with. They now have a very durable coating that will be hard to scrub off with our shoes.

IMAG0473-small.jpg
IMAG0474-small.jpg