ooooooooooo

Roxor Accessories

motodan703

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor will have a Hard Enclosure coming out at some point but it is not available right now. Most likely we will not see the hard enclosure until the beginning of 2019. Roxor also has plans to offer a ridiculous amount of color options but again we will probably not see the custom color options until sometime in 2019 too.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Roxor will have a Hard Enclosure coming out at some point but it is not available right now. Most likely we will not see the hard enclosure until the beginning of 2019. Roxor also has plans to offer a ridiculous amount of color options but again we will probably not see the custom color options until sometime in 2019 too.
Any word on an add on pto kit and snow plow options.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Why is there power ran next to the light bar switch? What could this possibly run? Maybe the optional led headlights or hopefully it’s for the winch.
CFBB0278-6662-4CD8-86B6-6EC90C3EA70C.jpeg
F37E05E6-20D7-4BE1-8526-65889797206D.jpeg

Last edited:

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There’s also another power supply not being used behind the clutch assembly and a loose plugin(no wires on either end, basically a dumbie plug) taped to some wires under the dash. Also there’s one missing fuse from the fuse box under the dash. I’m guessing it has something to do with turn signals because there’s also terminated connections next to the headlights and available connections on the headlights. It’s not letting me upload pics says file is too large.
50F168F8-A56F-4D91-963C-146E36A54DA0.jpeg

Last edited:

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
For a snowplow, a tractor style pump, behind the front bumper, run off the crank snout would be ideal.

Either that or electric linear actuators for left/right, and a winch lift for up/down. I'd be fine with manual left/right and winch up/down. A push-button winch control on the dash would be slick.

All I'd need from Roxor is where they think the plow mount would ideally be located. Even that, I won't wait that long for.. I'd fab something.

Last edited:

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
These days, everything is easier to run electric. My guess is they'll have an electric hydro pump like any newer plow setup. Or they'll do it like how most quads are setup. Use the winch to raise and lower it whilst having manual angle. They'll build a frame right off the front bumper probably.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
These days, everything is easier to run electric. My guess is they'll have an electric hydro pump like any newer plow setup. Or they'll do it like how most quads are setup. Use the winch to raise and lower it whilst having manual angle. They'll build a frame right off the front bumper probably.
Fortunately they didnt go with the trends of “these days” when they built the Roxor. Anything less than full hydraulic would be a disappointment.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had a fully hydro setup on my 57 CJ5 (twin valve and a hylo), and can tell you, it's hands-down better in every way than the modern electric-hydro setups. A pump out front (tractor style) with a reservoir up high and a twin valve to actuate the up/down and left/right would be like my 57 except not 61 years old. It'd be very nice.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Found out what the wiring is run next to the led light bar that doesn’t have a rocker switch. Optional side and led lights.

5DA3ACB2-C16B-40C0-AF74-0BDC5D782CA0.jpeg

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The dumbie plug is a molex connector and looks to be the template to add to the terminated connection by the headlamps.

image.jpg DDB3FCA0-85D9-4166-AA80-62ED4A1F3BFA.jpeg

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Now it’s time to find out what the connector is by the clutch pedal.

AFB7BB8C-45F9-442A-94CF-F1C5AA991695.jpeg

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I hope your right, but how long has it been since any major plow company has sold a full hydro setup? 20? 30 years? Just a safe assumption. Not to mention all the lines you'd have to run into the cab, mounting the control box and drilling big holes to route all the lines through. I'm still leaning that its going to be electric/hydro.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I see they finally released the spare tire mount. July 6th. With a jack and a lock too

SpareTire.png

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not exactly cheap but not too too far outa line..

I'll prolly get one.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I just hope the price goes down if you don't want the aluminum wheel. Or If you can just get the bracket itself. If it's not possible, that bracket could be easily duplicated. Not to mention the factory bracket might limit your wheel/tire width to just the factory size.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm betting guys like SmittyBuilt has a Roxor in house and are adding that as a supported vehicle for all their widgets.

100% agree. Whether I get this will depend entirely on the speed at which lift kits come out. This rig needs a few inches and 33s terribly. 33s may invalidate this product entirely.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I relocated the light bar so I could use the mounting bars through the two windshield open holes. This added a 1 1/2” gap between the brackets and light bar so I added a 3/4” chrome spacer on each end and replaced the original Allen head socket caps with 8mm x 35 mm stainless ones.
91CC92ED-71D9-4965-98D7-7782BF63B5C2.jpeg