ooooooooooo

Rear axle extraction

johrich

I bought a spartan locker about 18 months ago and just now decided to put it in the rear diff of my 2018 Roxor. I installed the front lockers without any problems several months ago but the rear is giving me some trouble. I have it apart and I can’t seem to get the axles out. I can’t find a bolt or clip that's holding it in. Can anyone help me with the axle extraction? I haven't been able to find a You Tube on it either.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
2 piece axles. Remove the nut and Pull the hubs off. Gonna need a strong puller to separate the hub from the axle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That hub is on there tight. It is just tapered but a real pain in the *ss to get off. Someone sells a hydraulic jack attachment. I would look into that. The slide hammer didnt touch mine.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Check out OnThe Rox rear hub puller. I had to make something similar.

gasser

Roxor #
That hub is on there tight. It is just tapered but a real pain in the *ss to get off. Someone sells a hydraulic jack attachment. I would look into that. The slide hammer didnt touch mine.
I had a really hard time getting my rear hubs off with a puller as well until I put a lot of tension on and then gave the hub a hard smack with a hammer. Used a big posi-lock 3 jaw puller. Hammer smack directly on hub is key.