ooooooooooo

Axle nut socket

Mtroxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Where can I get a 50mm or 2 inch axle nut socket. 3/4 drive 2 inch I have isn't deep enough, no place in town can find them in their parts catalog, and a quick search online hasn't gotten me anywhere either. I jumped the gun and used a punch and hammer to remove them for installing my locker, but a socket would make install a whole lot easier.
If I can't find one soon I guess I'll open up my 2 inch socket with a die grinder to get it on another 1/2 inch over the axle shaft.

Holleyb19

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Where can I get a 50mm or 2 inch axle nut socket. 3/4 drive 2 inch I have isn't deep enough, no place in town can find them in their parts catalog, and a quick search online hasn't gotten me anywhere either. I jumped the gun and used a punch and hammer to remove them for installing my locker, but a socket would make install a whole lot easier.
If I can't find one soon I guess I'll open up my 2 inch socket with a die grinder to get it on another 1/2 inch over the axle shaft.
I bought a 50 mm on Amazon and it had to be modified a lot before it would fit. I milled the corners with a die grinder and file and also had to take material off the walls. It will definitely be a custom socket when you finish.

gasser

Roxor #
Our parts store had a 2 inch deep socket but they wanted $120 for it. They had a chrome 2 inch right next to it for $15 so I got that one and cut the end off it and welded a short chunk of pipe between the two pieces. Works well.