ooooooooooo

Locker install rear

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Everything I have read and views indicates that I should be able to install the spartan locker in the rear without having to touch the ring gear. It is pretty obvious from the attached pictures that the pin won’t come out with the ring gear in place. So im Kind of stumped. I thought from what I have researched that I should have c clips that need to come out to pull the axel shafts, but I don’t see any clips. can anyone tell me what I have here and any advice on proceeding. I can pull the ring and spider gears out with out any issues, I just don’t know what I need to do with the axels as everything I’ve seen says to remove the pin to get the c-clips out...

60B187BE-489F-4850-A121-721924811783.jpeg D100A7D5-9DC6-4E3C-A2A5-A12D8BB00555.jpeg

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Best of luck. Would love to see pics of your progress.
wish I could help but not the best mechanic.

B

Bister

Make sure you put the spacer back in or you will be pulling it all apart and again plus looking for more parts.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Which spacer are you talking about. The ones for the axel shafts. Turns out I have the wrong locker. I got the 30 spline one for the Dana 44. My axel shafts have 18. So off I go to get the right ones and return this set. No playing this weekend for me

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
No pics. It’s not to bad following the Mahindra docs (which interesting enough say don’t use a spacer). Getting the gear set out was a royal pain, and for some damn reason my impact gun could not loosen the ring gear bolts (yes I know they are left hand thread) and yet my dads had no problem