ooooooooooo

Question about Roxor and mud before buying

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I still think JD has the best product out there if cab and climate control are high priority. . Roxor could if they wanted to have a version that became a high tec crossover between a Jeep and a Gator/Mule.....even Bobcat tool carrier. I mean they already have the basics, boxed frame and Diesel engine. ......at the same time this “ special , “ could be made road legal right out of the box. If the price stayed just below 30m I think they would fly off the shelf. By adding hydraulics they could offer various attachments for work environments. The key is stay flexible with basic design and be able to transform into custom wants and needs quickly , just like machine tool industry has done...........Just some thoughts.......

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was offered one with steps and without is why I mentioned that. They sure need to be standard equipment. :)

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm thinking about getting rid of my Mule Pro Fxt and getting a Roxor. This would only be used around the farm. I have two concerns will I miss the dump bed and the one I need your help with, which is, how does the stock roxor with open differentials do in the mud. Now I won't be searching out mudholes to go through and I'll usually avoid mud if I can. But after storms and sometimes when it rains a lot I still have to check the cows etc. The mule does great at this but it is lighter and may not sink as much as the Roxor would. Basically how would a bone stock Roxor do going through wet fields and up and down hills? Thank you and I hope that made some sense.

Hope this suggestion helps
keep ur mule and get a roxor - beat up the dump bed and use it when it gets muddy
Use ur roxor most every other day

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I forgot to mention that up and down hills are nothing to the Roxor. You will either need a windshield or some glasses to keep the wind from blurring your vision if not use to it. ( and I put a piece of bull panel behind the seats to hang tools / wire on and to keep my hat from flying off. into the road/pastures. :) As I mentioned earlier , let wife keep Mule for a while till you are sure and get Roxor- each will take miles off the other and everyone will be happy. You will need aggressive tires and not the BFG KO2s.

SludgeFactory

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Local dealer has them for 12,999 plus $99 doc fee out the door. Do you think with the 2020 coming out that this will end up even cheaper? This is for the base model of course. They have an automatic with back seats for like 16k. Just not sure about the extra money for all that.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Local dealer has them for 12,999 plus $99 doc fee out the door. Do you think with the 2020 coming out that this will end up even cheaper? This is for the base model of course. They have an automatic with back seats for like 16k. Just not sure about the extra money for all that.

16K ? Total ? I paid 18K two years ago for the stock Rox , with winch and windshield. .....

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

13 grand for the base model is the same as the best deal on here. That’s what I think is best sure let’s a guy build it the way u want.
An automatic would not be an upgrade in my opinion but if u want ur wife to drive it maybe
Just picking the color at 13k would be my only question- enjoy