ooooooooooo

New Winch Installed

Kyjondeere

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Oem Bumper and Winch plate with stinger. I like it.
A7C0D719-FDCD-4DF1-BEF2-04102C8E8D3B.jpeg

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Oem Bumper and Winch plate with stinger. I like it. View attachment 3293
I know this thread is way old, but I'm curious what you did to mount the stinger...did you use the same hardware that was holding the plastic plate down, or did you come up with something else? I just mounted the same stinger bar/winch plate on mine and I don't really trust the existing hardware to handle the stresses of winching. I don't have a winch yet, but I want the stinger to be as strong as possible. I'm leaning toward buying a rivnut kit and some grade 8 hex bolts to create a more secure way of mounting to the frame. I think if it was just the stinger bar alone, the original hardware would work fine, but adding a winch will put a whole lot more stress on the mounting point.

Peder53

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I know this thread is way old, but I'm curious what you did to mount the stinger...did you use the same hardware that was holding the plastic plate down, or did you come up with something else? I just mounted the same stinger bar/winch plate on mine and I don't really trust the existing hardware to handle the stresses of winching. I don't have a winch yet, but I want the stinger to be as strong as possible. I'm leaning toward buying a rivnut kit and some grade 8 hex bolts to create a more secure way of mounting to the frame. I think if it was just the stinger bar alone, the original hardware would work fine, but adding a winch will put a whole lot more stress on the mounting point.
Mine is welded to the bumper, top pic isn’t mine