ooooooooooo

I didn't like the 2022 grill so I made a new one.

always_sleepy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Even before I bought the 2022 Roxor I didn't love the new grill, although I will admit with time it did grow on me some. But I decided to take it off and design a new one. I went for a more willys jeep ish look. Obviously the dimensions are way different, but I still think it is more fitting than what it had. I already know from reading on the forum that people are split, love/hate the idea of a jeep looking grill on a Roxor. To each his own.
PXL_20220309_015612815.jpg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I like it. Post up some pics with the hood down and turn signals in it. I bet others will love it as well.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Personally, I think it kinda give it a J10 look, awesome job.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Even before I bought the 2022 Roxor I didn't love the new grill, although I will admit with time it did grow on me some. But I decided to take it off and design a new one. I went for a more willys jeep ish look. Obviously the dimensions are way different, but I still think it is more fitting than what it had. I already know from reading on the forum that people are split, love/hate the idea of a jeep looking grill on a Roxor. To each his own.
View attachment 10491
That looks pretty damn good!!!

David R Berge

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
View attachment 10491

D33BA67E-6DD6-4F11-B8E2-843F263E6E7D.jpeg

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks cool! Like a cross between a classic Jeep and Land Cruiser.

Scatman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Never mind the grill, that looks like one cool place to ride! Where is that?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey man Fellow Utah Rox owner here. Would love to get all the Utah Rox owners together for a ride.
I’m gonna be in Moab the last weekend of EJS and into the first half of the following week. There’s at least one other Roxor (plumbstraight) there right now. Might make for a good Roxor run if we can decide on a date and trail.