ooooooooooo

I didn't like the 2022 grill so I made a new one.

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Thanks, Am looking for some one to share with me the Dimentions of Roxor so i can make Fittings & cover for conversion to hard top
Will ship it at no profit with only shipping cost if someone can assist me on same.

Jeep1942

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Like it or not, this is how it turned out. My wife says it kind of has an antique vibe. I might change it again someday, but for now I think I will just enjoy my Metal (not plastic) grill.

View attachment 10676
That came out great!
I was going to ignore the new Roxor but you have changed my mind!
I own a 1942 Jeep and I love the style.
Any chance I could get dimensions to build my own?
Willing to pay for it... I don't like the new grill either haha
I don't have a Roxor yet, but I hope too this year sometime.

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Even before I bought the 2022 Roxor I didn't love the new grill, although I will admit with time it did grow on me some. But I decided to take it off and design a new one. I went for a more willys jeep ish look. Obviously the dimensions are way different, but I still think it is more fitting than what it had. I already know from reading on the forum that people are split, love/hate the idea of a jeep looking grill on a Roxor. To each his own.
View attachment 10491
I have a 2018 rox it's great. But what you have done is really GREAT. Rc
Rc

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks, Am looking for some one to share with me the Dimentions of Roxor so i can make Fittings & cover for conversion to hard top
Will ship it at no profit with only shipping cost if someone can assist me on same.
I have an all weather Roxor. What dimensions are you looking for. I would be glad to help with your project.

Grizzly Skier

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
In case anyone is interested, I purchased the 6 slot grill for the 2022 Roxor from Diesel Freaks. They didn't have a picture of it on a Roxor so I thought I would share it so others can see how it looks, good or bad... I am pretty satisfied with the look but it was a gamble buying it without seeing how it looked when installed. Please note that I added the grate to the grill to prevent large rocks from damaging the radiator.

PXL_20221112_004225599.jpg

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Even before I bought the 2022 Roxor I didn't love the new grill, although I will admit with time it did grow on me some. But I decided to take it off and design a new one. I went for a more willys jeep ish look. Obviously the dimensions are way different, but I still think it is more fitting than what it had. I already know from reading on the forum that people are split, love/hate the idea of a jeep looking grill on a Roxor. To each his own.
View attachment 10491
Nice job ? ?

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
In case anyone is interested, I purchased the 6 slot grill for the 2022 Roxor from Diesel Freaks. They didn't have a picture of it on a Roxor so I thought I would share it so others can see how it looks, good or bad... I am pretty satisfied with the look but it was a gamble buying it without seeing how it looked when installed. Please note that I added the grate to the grill to prevent large rocks from damaging the radiator.

View attachment 11692
Looks soooooo much better!

928dennis

Nice job!!! S
someone should offer a kit to do that. The new front look is really, really bad. Utah is such a great place to offroad, I have spent many hours there enjoying it.

firemanvan

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

View attachment 11692
Thanks for posting this. Does the grill fit flush against the body or is spaced out a little? Can it be used with headlight trim rings? And what did you use for installing the mess? I have a all weather unit so there is a AC Condenser right up front there. Thanks