windshield 4.jpg
windshield 3.jpg
windshield 2.jpg
windshield 1.jpg

windshield 4.jpg windshield 3.jpg windshield 2.jpg windshield 1.jpg

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thanks - I love it. I feel the folding feature is a necessity for hot weather places like where I live. Bought it from Diesel Freaks but they got It from Rock Road.

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks - I love it. I feel the folding feature is a necessity for hot weather places like where I live. Bought it from Diesel Freaks but they got It from Rock Road.
Yeah your rig looks so awesome. The folding windshield is key and I dig the Jeep bump stops and tie down you added on the hood. Is the grill from rock road too?

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yeah your rig looks so awesome. The folding windshield is key and I dig the Jeep bump stops and tie down you added on the hood. Is the grill from rock road too?
No the grill was from the legal aid place in South Dakota cant remember their name (Dirt Legal I think) but they got it from On the Rox. On the Rox had stopped making them at the time. I did not like the look of the open grill so installed a screen behind it. Will be installing Jeep mirrors today because with the new windshield the old mirrors look terrible.

B

Bister

FYI: Rock Road was doing it as a hobby, if you want one and he has it, best is to grab it as he is shutting down. To time consuming for the small profit involved.

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
The one I purchased was raw steel by choice because I wanted to color match it myself.