Locking hubs

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Where's the best place to buy locking hubs so I can flat tow it
I bought my Warrens from Summit Racing. I found a set for $160.00 on line at a small off road place in California. They matched the price and I had them in my hands UPS in 16 hours from order time. Lol.

BDRAG

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought my Warrens from Summit Racing. I found a set for $160.00 on line at a small off road place in California. They matched the price and I had them in my hands UPS in 16 hours from order time. Lol.

BDRAG
Do you have a link? That's an incredible price.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
One website said Mile Marker 10 spline P/N # 481 would work. Advanced Auto had them for around 80.00 bucks if you used the 20-25% off discount code. If I remember correctly.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
One website said Mile Marker 10 spline P/N # 481 would work. Advanced Auto had them for around 80.00 bucks if you used the 20-25% off discount code. If I remember correctly.

Yea but everyone saying Warn is known for their reputation. So idk if I wanna buy something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
10/4. That warn part number doesn't look right. BDRAG had a posting on here, somewhere a while back with the correct number.

pmgia

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is correct.

0772B56B-FC46-4CE2-B7AA-3D1FFAF5CB2F.jpeg

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Do you have a link? That's an incredible price.
I tried to find the website I made summit match. I don't have it anywhere in my emails. Sorry. It was a chance find opening a lot of web sites late one Sunday evening. Lol. I did not use the shopping mode, just put in the warren number and searched. I believe it was a small shop on the west coast. The name slips my mind. Errrrrrr.

BDRAG

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think y'all got the last ones at Advance Auto. I tried and they don't show in stock any more. Sure liked that price!