ooooooooooo

Manual Locking Hubs on Front

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
What is the purpose for installing these Manual Hubs. I ordered my new Roxor with a Locker in the Rear but the Front will be open. What purpose would these Hubs serve?

th797

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They allow you to disconnect the wheels from the axle shafts, differential and front driveshaft. They are great for higher speed or on road driving because they save all that stuff from spinning. When you unlock the hubs you'll have no 4wd at all - they disconnect the wheels from the axle shafts. When you want to use 4wd or have it on demand you would get out and manually lock the hubs (takes 2 seconds). I have a set of Mile Marker hubs in the box that I'll install over the holidays on my Roxor. Hope this helps.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have MM as well. Max was saying the MMs are built better inside than the Warn. And cost way less

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is great info guys, thanks.

Is there a reason to change out the hubs before the OEM break [whether MM or Warn]?

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Damn there goes another $250
thy help turning a bit. save gas. not a necessity. but cool extra. i put them on since i daily drive mine. sucks when you are playing and burry it. then like. crap. i have to wade through freezing water and mud to turn them on. i would get the rig first. then decide what is best for you.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Damn there goes another $250
More like just over $100, if u look at Amazon they are $109 free shipping. Just make sure they are the same ones. I've used Amazon when I can cuz shipping is bad right now

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They are a good investment and easy to instal. I lock mine in regularly even though I don't need them to circulate oil. Guess I could just put it in 4hi to do the same.