ooooooooooo

Locking hubs

Captain

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Curious if anybody knowledgable can weigh in on going with the Mile Marker 481's versus the Warn 29062's? Mile Markers are about 1/2 the price (on Amazon). Are the Warns worth the extra money?

pmgia

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
WARN hubs are MADE IN THE USA, Mile Marker (from their website) “All our military products undergo rigorous testing and each is rated for the highest break strength standard in the industry and are constructed from quality USA made materials.” Civilian hubs (non military) DO NOT APPEAR TO BE MADE IN THE USA. I personally paid more (Buying WARN) because I don’t like China. Plus Warn is the gold standard!

It appears there is equal happiness between Warn or MileMarker

Last edited:

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Curious if anybody knowledgable can weigh in on going with the Mile Marker 481's versus the Warn 29062's? Mile Markers are about 1/2 the price (on Amazon). Are the Warns worth the extra money?
I just purchased mine from Morris 4x4 Center. They were $92. Won't be here for a few more days so I can't say how good they are. But for that price I figured I'd give them a try. I'll post an update when I install them. From the reviews they seem to be fine.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have the mile marker hubs and they seem well constructed to me and have held up great, have about 3000 miles on them now.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
In my opinion, I think there are many good options out there, I went with the Warn just cause of the name recognition(something I usually dont do) but they were a cinch to put in overall about 30-45mins.

16009825216523042264397396706868.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Installing my Warn Locking Hubs yesterday. I wanted to see the difference between locked an unlocked, as far as temp in the front axel and differental. Before installing the Warn Hubs 97 degrees and warm to the touch after 79 degrees and cool to the touch. Much easier steering also. Very happy with the upgrade.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mile Marker 481 Hubs is the correct part for the roxor correct?