ooooooooooo

Leveling with add a leaf spring

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Surfing Roxor owners on Facebook and saw this guy found the right size leaf spring for the front

20190506_210400.jpg 20190506_210418.jpg

Cobra1169

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I found these U Tuff Country U-Bolts 47861 on eBay that may be the best fit for the newly added leaf springs. Also, I will probably switch the front and back shackles to get a more level stance and previously mentioned by Jeepish on previous post.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Dakkar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have been holding off posting until I have my Roxor “complete” (or at least the major components) but I thought I would give a teaser in regards to leveling spring.

First thing (beside windshield) I added on my Roxor was an Air Lift Ride Control system. I had this set up on a short bed 3/4 ton Duramax and it saved my bacon many times while hauling cattle. I plan on a rear seat and figured this was proven (at least for me) way to keep the Roxor leveled and handle the heavier load. I also added the wireless controller which will maintain your set pressures when loads are added or unloaded. Also a cool surprise I found with the wireless system is when I drive on the “blacktop” and take a corner the system will adjust “on the fly” and maintain vehicle level while in the corner adding to help prevent roll over. I know the wireless is expensive but the value of having on board compressor and not having to add/drill into the dash was worth the $$$ for me personally. Plus as I said about the auto “on the fly” adjustment just made me feel comfortable about the added expense.

Below is the link for the Air Lift model that fit perfect on the Roxor. My brother in law and I installed it ourselves and took less than 5 hours in which was perfect for the Saturday afternoon in the garage. I will post pictures later on... like I said just a little teaser ?

https://www.amazon.com/LIFT-59503-Control-Air-Spring/dp/B000CFNOX8

https://www.amazon.com/72000-Wirele...ssor/dp/B001OMVCN2?ref_=bl_dp_s_mw_2581857011

Randy Burns

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
OTR On the Rocks sells a leveling kit with new front spring packs, shocks and brake lines. Levels it completely and looks way better. Ride is a little stiffer than I like but looks good and was an easy install.