ooooooooooo

Anyone install an XTC Turn Signal kit on a 2022 Roxor?

InfRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the XTC Self Cancelling Turn signal kit for 2019 and Newer. I purchased it from Diesel Freaks.
1. The provided fuse does not fit snug in the fuse box in any position. The blades stop inserting when the black plastic portion is reached. I did attempt 2 different grounding solutions.
2. The directions show a different fuse box than my 2022 has.
3. There is no illumination on the signal lamps or switches.
4. The provided rear lamp harness fits as described, however, the brake light function no longer works while provided harness is plugged in. The running lights continue to illuminate. The Rear lamps do not signal left or right when connected to provided harness.
5. I reconnected the original harness and the running and brake lights illuminated again.
6. The punch out holes in the 2022 are approximately 10 mm too small to pass the wiring switch and harness through the engine bay into the dash area.
7. I contacted Diesel Freak today at 11;36 am EST via phone. The salesman I talked to advised that he just sells parts. He didn’t know the installation side. I asked to speak to Wade or his mechanic, but was advised they were both out to lunch. The salesman advised me to contact XTC direct and if they couldn’t help me, to call back to ask for Wade.
8. I contacted XTC direct by phone and exchanged a few emails with the provided pictures. I was informed that they are looking into it.

IMG_0602.jpeg IMG_0601.jpeg

WhatsDaPoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I did install the self canceling plug n play in my 2022. Everything works as advertised.
I did have to enlarge the pass through holes between engine bay and cab. I did not have rubber grommets there, only paint over tar paper.

InfRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I did install the self canceling plug n play in my 2022. Everything works as advertised.
I did have to enlarge the pass through holes between engine bay and cab. I did not have rubber grommets there, only paint over tar paper.
Thank you for commenting. Does your fuse box look like my picture? Does the fuse plug insert past the bottom of the black plastic top? Is the fuse secure or wobbly in the fuse box? Would you please post a picture of your fuse box with the fuse plugged in? Would you please post a picture where you grounded the unit? Thank you!

req68250

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just put this blinker kit in my 2022 Roxor. I tried exactly what you are doing in the main fuse box and I couldn't get it to work. I re-read the instructions and there is an auxiliary fuse box under the dash by the hood latch. It fit like a charm and I had power. For the ground I put a self tapping screw through the firewall and voila, blinkers. Loving my new Roxor! Good Luck

InfRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just put this blinker kit in my 2022 Roxor. I tried exactly what you are doing in the main fuse box and I couldn't get it to work. I re-read the instructions and there is an auxiliary fuse box under the dash by the hood latch. It fit like a charm and I had power. For the ground I put a self tapping screw through the firewall and voila, blinkers. Loving my new Roxor! Good Luck
Thank you for the advice. I will be working on that today and tomorrow.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have one installed on my 2022 Roxor as well, my dealer installed the kit. The blinker rocker switch does not light up unless the switch is pushed in one direction. I assumed it would light up whenever the roxor was running? The hazard switch is always lit up. Also the self canceling does not work. The blinker stays on after turning. My dealer isn't great, so ill likely need to trouble shoot this myself, anyone have any idea where to start?

WhatsDaPoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Both my hazard and blinker rocker switch light up when roxor is on.
Self cancellation is not based on the turn being completed, but on the amount of time you hold down button.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for the info! ill have to play around with the time you hold the button down.

Not sure why mine isn't lighting up. Wonder why that would be?

InfRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was able to plug into the fuse box under the dash on the drivers side. This fixed everything! Thank you everybody for your input!

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I cannot figure out why my self canceling wont work, or the rocker switch lights. It only lights up if the switch is pushed in one direction.. anyone have any ideas?