ooooooooooo

intake grid heater

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
after my tune. the heater turns on even in a 85 day with a warm motor. he said probably a bad sensor. where is that? worked fine before.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The Roxor doesn't have an ambient air temperature sensor. It has a Coolant temperature sensor and fuel temperature/Water in fuel sensor. It's going to be one of those. I couldn't tell you which one it is going to reference. I'd guess it would use the coolant temperature sensor.

Which tuner did you use?

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The roxor uses a temp sensor/pressure sensor in the intake tube from the turbo to the intake.

William Armstrong

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
1607779452066.png
1607779452066.png

1607779452066.png

Ridem32

after my tune. the heater turns on even in a 85 day with a warm motor. he said probably a bad sensor. where is that? worked fine before.

After my tune. Diesel freaks mine comes on in all temps. It’s part of the new tune. Just start it up in hot weather don’t wait. It’s fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTCowboy

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I put on a Kats Radiator Hose heater, really does a nice job, simple and I have warm air much more quickly in the cab. However now my Grid Heater does not come on and I think it should when it is 10 degrees, misfires a few times when first started. If I don't plug in the Coolant heater the Grid Heater comes on, no misfires. In my diesel truck I am installing a manual push button for the glow plugs but looking at the wiring diagram the Roxor seems far more complex and I don't want to mess with the ECU. Guess the Diesel Freaks tune will do the job I am looking for. Good Info, thanks.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I put on a Kats Radiator Hose heater, really does a nice job, simple and I have warm air much more quickly in the cab. However now my Grid Heater does not come on and I think it should when it is 10 degrees, misfires a few times when first started. If I don't plug in the Coolant heater the Grid Heater comes on, no misfires. In my diesel truck I am installing a manual push button for the glow plugs but looking at the wiring diagram the Roxor seems far more complex and I don't want to mess with the ECU. Guess the Diesel Freaks tune will do the job I am looking for. Good Info, thanks.
Which heater PN?

MTCowboy

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The Kats Part Number (SKU) from their web site is 16600 which is for a 1 1/2" lower Rad hose on my 2019 Roxor. I posted on this, here is the link Block heater?

Also link to Kats but they are out of stock right now. May be able to find one elsewhere.