ooooooooooo

Hello from Lousiana

BennyRT2

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hey there,

My name is Benny, I'm 53 yrs old and I'm from Baton Rouge Louisiana. I like trail riding, from exploring fire roads in the mountains to rock crawling in the desert rock gullies.

I'm researching a new Roxor 2.7. I like the Roxor because it reminds me alot of my first leafspring jeep which I bought new in 1989. Back then the Jeep was only $8999 base model.

I'd buy the Roxor new without financing and so I'd have the title. I mention that because it would be nice to get it street legal, but I'm not sweating it and can trailer it. With Title in hand though I maybe able to get it re-titled similar to how @Grump Fish did his as a "mini-truck", as seen in the "Louisiana Street Legal Conversion" thread

Thank you,

Benny

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome, Benny! I have been looking at the new 2.7s too. I don't want to get rid of my 2019, but it would be a good new project. Haven't made up my mind yet.
Let me know if you need any help with the Mini-Truck stuff. Its very straight forward once you get the required equipment installed.
Also, I am a 1970 model too! 😁

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome Sir,
I hope you get your roxor. They are great little machines and mostly fun to tinker on, (mostly). When you do post some pics. Once again welcome.