ooooooooooo

Hi from a Newbie Newfie

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Blistens used to be offered or Ranchos on DF. Blistens are super $$. If u have the stock shocks anything is better. The stock shocks offer no resistance. They are what you pull off a truck with 100k miles. U press them in and they have zero bounce back.

Last edited:

MIRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Are these KYB shock part numbers for stock height? Any suggestions for KYB Shocks for 2018 with a 2" Leveling kit in front? Don't want to pay the big bucks for Bilsteins.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the RC level kit and I have KYBs. I actually removed the extensions that came in the kit and only ran them straight

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I highly recommend the Stage 1 computer flash. Makes a big difference in power but does not sacrafice reliability. Go with Diesel Freaks.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
KYB: 343403 Front, 344015 Rear were installed on 2020 models with the factory lift.

I bought these KYB shocks a couple of years ago from another owner who replaced them on his machine.

lcp

KYB: 343403 Front, 344015 Rear were installed on 2020 models with the factory lift.

I bought these KYB shocks a couple of years ago from another owner who replaced them on his machine.
Did you notice a significant difference in ride quality with the KYB's over the factory shocks? My 2018 has 11k on it and still has the factory shocks.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Factory shocks off zero resistance. I also am running Kyb.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@OL' Gringo: are asking about KYB 343403 Front, 344015 Rear?

The rear height on one of my machines is stock. The front has an additional leaf to add 1.5 inches height. I use the KYB listed above. I do not so any driving where I would fully compress or extend the shocks.

KYB list all their shocks on their website. You can find the compressed and extended lengths for the two listed above. You can check if the lengths fall within the specs you expect to see with your machine in your application being all stock.

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Factory shocks off zero resistance. I also am running Kyb.
Changed out the factory shocks for the KYB's today. My son in law ( Mechanic) picked up the old ones and asked if the oil had leaked out lol. Can't wait to feel the difference this weekend.

Reactions: lcp