ooooooooooo

Hello All!

EH Jeff

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello all. My Name is Jeff, and I have recently purchased a 2022 Roxor All-Weather model for the entity that I am employed with. I am the Equipment Manager and Lead Mechanic for Erin Hills Golf Course LLC located in Hartford, Wisconsin. On behalf of Erin Hills, I purchased this model for use as a Maintenance/Grounds support utility vehicle to address and repair shortcomings for equipment while on course. In short terms, "A contact/repair vehicle". (I have dedicated it as the "MUTT". (Mechanics Utility Turf Truck.) Prior to my decision to purchase the Roxor, I did extensive research on various manufactures and models, and the Roxor topped all of the needs that would be required to do it's job. At the same time, a good portion of that research directed me to this site. Which, in the end turned out to be a good thing, and why I am typing this now. However, after the sale was finalized with the dealer, I found that support and (Accurate) technical information was hard to come by. Another reason that enhanced my decision to join this group. I am not sure how many others out there have 2022 all-weather models, but I will be posting separate messages regarding the small issues that I have come up against since delivery. I thank you all in advance for your support, and look forward to sharing info and techniques on owning and maintaining this vehicle.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new purchase, this is an incredible place for advice, knowledge, and great group of Roxor enthusiasts.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@EH Jeff: If you have not done so, search the forum for the full service and repair mamuls and electrical schematics. You will find links.
I cannot remember who posted these (a couple of years back), but they are unvalubale.

EH Jeff

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@EH Jeff: If you have not done so, search the forum for the full service and repair mamuls and electrical schematics. You will find links.
I cannot remember who posted these (a couple of years back), but they are unvalubale.
Thank you sir! I have done such as you suggest, and it has been a great help! As I mentioned in my intro post, this site has been a great plus in my research for support on maintenance info for my new vehicle. On that note, one thing that I intended to let everyone know is that (I did not receive an ops manual upon delivery, and dealer is not very supportive.) although I have downloaded the "2022 Operators manual" from the Roxor website, information contained in such does not jive. (Another reason that convinced me to join this community, as I have seen that you all have your ducks in a row, and are very proficient in offering good advice and current information.) My MUTT has a digital I/C, and the manual only addresses the older analog I/C from 2018. The maintenance schedule also states intervals in hours OR miles. My I/C only displays miles, and there are no directives in the manual to access hours through the I/C. (Again, dealer support on such was useless.) I contacted Mahindra directly about this, and they told me that the manuals are not updated yet, and I can only get one from my dealer. I do have the wiring and repair manuals that you mentioned, and got them from this site, which was a great plus from before my MUTT was delivered. Using those manuals, I am adding my accessories without "Hacking up" factory harnesses or adding extra wiring. I have the repair manual, and inquired about obtaining a "Service" manual and "Parts" manual from my dealer. Again, support was useless. I was told told (By the dealer) that such manuals "Can only be accessed through Mahindra's website, and is limited to dealers only." "Nor, can they be downloaded for local printing or distribution." As a 35+ year (Certified) heavy duty diesel technician, and equipment manager, I can't help but try to obtain every piece of technical information on the equipment that I maintain in an effort to keep the same in top running condition 100% of it's lifespan. In the future, I am very confident that this community will aid me much more than my dealer and Mahindra will ever offer. (Other than taking my money. LAF!)

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If your Roxor isn’t charging except at high rpm’s there’s a diode that was installed backwards. Just flip it and you’re fixed. Not sure if there’s a thread here on it but there’s videos on Facebook about it. The manuals here should cover everything as nothing mechanically changed with exception to gauge clusters as you noted. If your cluster is like mine in my 18 just put the key in the run position but don’t start it. The gauge will then display hours instead of miles. Give that a try and see if it works, and welcome to the community

EH Jeff

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If your Roxor isn’t charging except at high rpm’s there’s a diode that was installed backwards. Just flip it and you’re fixed. Not sure if there’s a thread here on it but there’s videos on Facebook about it. The manuals here should cover everything as nothing mechanically changed with exception to gauge clusters as you noted. If your cluster is like mine in my 18 just put the key in the run position but don’t start it. The gauge will then display hours instead of miles. Give that a try and see if it works, and welcome to the community
Thank you sir. You are correct in all that you have offered, and I am experiencing no charging issues as of now. However, your description of the I/C gage differs from what I am trying to inform members on about the differences and concerns that arise from such. By your description, your I/C shows a dial, ("Older Style") with a needle and icons in the face. Always visible with key on or off. On my 2022, the I/C is totally black (LCD/Digital) until the key is turned to the ON position. When the key is turned on, the I/C performs the self boot, and ends up displaying miles and engine RPM's, etc. Not a problem. The concern arises when one looks into the maintenance schedule that states intervals by HOURS or MILES. The 2022 LCD I/C does not display hours. Only Miles. There is also an additional button next to the I/C on the dash, that if pressed only changes the display from "Trip A' to "Trip B" to "Current" Odometer readings. (I will provide a pic of the I/C tomorrow when I get back to work.) No provisions for hour readings. I can convert miles to hours/visa-versa without a problem, yet, that brings up another concern in the maintenance schedule. Being that oil/filter change should be performed every 50 hours OR 1500 Miles. The math doesn't jive. Right now I am going on the old school 3,000 mile oil/filter change until I can sort this out. This is just all something that I wanted to offer to anyone that has or will be purchasing a 2022 model. It's all good, and in the best interests of maintaining the Roxor to the highest level.

vx5490

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
2022 with digital cluster....while warming up and waiting on the wife, I was fiddling around with the button beside the cluster and some how got everything stuck on kilometers and can't get it to return back to miles per hour.....any ideas on how to get it to return to miles per hour...anybody?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Maybe try going back to that and then holding the button in?

Hangarwon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
2022 with digital cluster....while warming up and waiting on the wife, I was fiddling around with the button beside the cluster and some how got everything stuck on kilometers and can't get it to return back to miles per hour.....any ideas on how to get it to return to miles per hour...anybody?
I did the same thing. You have to hold for 10sec to change it back!

vx5490

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
you are right.....son went out and got it back to MPH, had to hold button he guesstamated about 10 sec. I held it, but I guess for not long enough.
Thanks all...........

EH Jeff

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That's IT! How foolish of me to oversee that! Funny part is that when I asked the dealer for help, he told me; "When Mahindra switched over to the digital I/C, they did away with the hour display." In the short time that I have owned my Roxor, I have lost 99% of trust in support from that dealer. That's why I turned to you all. Because you truely know what's what. I appreciate all your help and thank you all! On a side note; now that you got me through that, I saw that there were 23 hours on it. So I changed to oil/filter. (Actually 10 hours over for the breaking oil change.) Glad that's done. Now I can monitor the hours and follow the routine 50hr interval that is in the manual.

Last edited:

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
100% agree, I've learned more here, and helped some other with the limited knowledge and experience that I have. That's what makes the forum and people so great!