ooooooooooo

Greetings from both sides of the story

safetysandals

I hope they start coming back out with accessories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with what options the dealers do & don't have at the moment from Mahindra themselves, but I do know that most of the accessories we've been dealing with are aftermarket (roof, turn signals, some other odds n ends). Seems like either you get a stripped model with no cab, or you get a cab version with a winch and alloy wheels. Oh, and your choice of regular or HD model (which interestingly isn't on the Roxor website at all). However, we've only gotten our first few deliveries and I'm guessing they want to make sure anyone that's been waiting gets one ASAP, so that could be subject to change.

WhistlePig

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
As far as accessories go, I would really like to see them release a transfer case with functional pto. With the rancher application being the main market (reason for the shorter axle ratios from what I've been told) it seems like a no brainer. Especially since it was a thing with the old jeeps, and Mahindra's ag background.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That’s very interesting particularly the HD model. Can you find out any details on that? Mahindra used to have a lot of accessories through their website pre 2022 model with like cabs, lights, and I even think they had a trailer

safetysandals

That’s very interesting particularly the HD model. Can you find out any details on that? Mahindra used to have a lot of accessories through their website pre 2022 model with like cabs, lights, and I even think they had a trailer

When the HDs first started showing up, even our manager didn't know all the details, just that they had a higher payload capacity. Visual inspection shows different leaves at the back, but that's all I can see to increase the rating. Couple other little things, it has different taillights, and they put a Roxor sticker on the tailgate (looks like a stamping from a distance, but just a sticker). All of our regular models have been red and all the HDs black, but no idea if that means anything or if it's just what was available.

Yeah, I know, I spent a few hours on the configurator when that was still live. Kinda fun they just gave everyone the CAD model of it and let you go all the way around, even underneath. All I've got as to why Mahindra doesn't have their own accessories is either that they wanted to focus on other items (HD model, other updates, manufacturing, I dunno) or that they still can't get a consistent supply of stuff. We're currently installing universal (aka "one size fits most") blinker kits because Roxor-specific ones are on backorder.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Gotcha. I know parts and things have been hard to get for a while. What part of the country are you in? I read a post earlier that a guy couldn’t find any roxor sat his local dealer

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Is there anyway you could get a picture of the ac compressor location? Maybe a stretch but a part number on the compressor mount would be amazing!! Haha

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
May be this will help
AC Compressor part # 1203AA0361N
Mount Bracket part # 1203AA0270N
Bracket # 1203AA0340N

12131.jpg

Ridem32

The pulley system is all wrong. The Roxors have a V belt and not a serpentine

I think that’s a thar mount and compressor. The mount I have seen for roxor is nothing like that. But I don’t have a picture. If I could get the complete compressor mount I could put together the the rest of the a/c. The under dash evaporator part most are universal. Condenser are very universal. Hoses I can have made. Bracket for compressor is what’s holding me up