ooooooooooo

Headlight Adjustment Headaches.

JoeMc

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
After installing leveling kit (shackles and a add a leaf), larger tires & LED headlights. The headlights were shinning way to high. I adjusted them down, the only problem was that the adjustment screw on the headlight came loose from the adjustment assembly. It was a major pain in the but to get the adjustment assembly to work again. I ended up having to have to put 1/4" spacers between the headlights mounting assembly and the body on top 2 bolts on each light. This lowered the headlights down for enough to were the headlights could be adjusted properly. So beware if you need to adjust the headlights down.
20190413_130733.jpg

Last edited:

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
After installing leveling kit (shackles and a add a leaf), larger tires & LED headlights. The headlights were shinning way to high. I adjusted them down, the only problem was that the adjustment screw on the headlight came loose from the adjustment assembly. It was a major pain in the but to get the adjustment assembly to work again. I ended up having to have to put 1/4" spacers between the headlights mounting assembly and the body on top 2 bolts on each light. This lowered the headlights down for enough to were the headlights could be adjusted properly. So beware if you need to adjust the headlights down.View attachment 3616

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey Joe
Have been looking at this forum to find more about ways to lift my new roxor
So I bought the leveling kit from dirt legal with cross member and flip the shackle around for 33" tires
Adding a leaf and shackle sounds good
Where did you get it parts..
U like ur lift?

JoeMc

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I got them off of Amazon. I like the way it turned out, it's sits about and inch higher in the rear. I went with the 265/75-16 (32") tires. I would put the new kit on first before you buy all the extra stuff. It may level the buggy to were you don't need to do anything else.