ooooooooooo

Green Goat Build

Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am going to post some progress on the Green Goat. 2024 Roxer. Purchased 6/24. The mods on order are should enhance off road performance and provide the opportunity to make street legal in some form. Looks like for Louisiana the current best option is Mini Truck. We also have property in Mississippi so if making street legal in that state is easier I can maybe go after that option. But the unit was purchased and I live in Louisiana so looking at that as primary. The tires and Rear lockers are the main performance upgrades for our property and from our past vehicles the lockers provide the necessary added traction needed in certain conditions. I choose to leave the front alone at this point so hopefully that will be fine. Besides the ECU tune please provide any must have modification for me to consider.

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
First thing before driving my machine I trailered it to the Tire shop and swapped for a set of Taller, More Aggressive, 10 Ply Tires. 235/85R16 Steel Belted Radials
Next on my build was a Glass Windshield with Wiper, and a Steel Top.
The OEM Side Steps from Diesel Freak were a must.
Next was Mirrors both Rear View and Side Mirrors.
A roll bar mounted set of Sun Visors. This gave me a place to store my Insurance card up out of the elements. The ones I got needed to be larger.
I have Rocker Switch's on order at my local dealer. Both Wipers and Light Bar.

My next purchase will probably be a Rear Bulkhead. I need to start closing it in for Winter.

After the Rear Bulkhead, Turn Signals will be the next upgrade. I drive in town enough that not having turn signals is not handy at all.

On down the list, not in any order:
Heater with Defroster
Doors
Light Bar
Bumpers with a Reese Hitch
Winch
Spare Tire Carrier and Spare Tire.

I have decided to skip Locking Hubs. I use Four Wheel Drive pretty much daily. Steep Hill on both sides of a creek crossing on a gravel road. Locking hubs would stay locked in anyway.

A Rear Locker is something I am still researching. Every vehicle we have owned for years has been Four Wheel Drive with a Limited Slip Rear End. I would like to get a Quality Locker or Limited Slip Unit that I will be impressed with the first time. So far I have not looked for a Limited Slip Option.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Bob R