ooooooooooo

Flat tow help.

Bob Grady

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I want to flat tow my Rox but need some help. I have the factory upgrade front bumper and D-ring mounts. I don't want to add tow bar mounts which seem to come with most tow bars. Can I mount to my existing mounts? Any help or equipment suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I want to flat tow my Rox but need some help. I have the factory upgrade front bumper and D-ring mounts. I don't want to add tow bar mounts which seem to come with most tow bars. Can I mount to my existing mounts? Any help or equipment suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
see post by member Bob Shiels regarding Harbor Freight tow bar and factory bolt pattern

Bob Grady

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
see post by member Bob Shiels regarding Harbor Freight tow bar and factory bolt pattern

I have read it. I'm wondering how to use my factory D-Ring mounts to attach the tow bar, rather than replace them with the two prong tow bar mounts. The D-Ring mounts seem as if they would be as strong or stronger.

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What I’m worried about is the laws requiring a brake system when flat towed. My state requires anything towed over 3000lbs must have breaks. Roxor dry weight is 3049lbs. :( Once you add fluids and other accessories that weight is gonna climb fast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk