ooooooooooo

FCA looking to block Mahindra

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Im fairly certain should they stop selling them parts will most likely be obtainable at the tractor dealers if not for a few years at the current dealers. last ditch parts source would be from India

Tokarev

If anyone here sees an official response statement from MANA will you please post a link?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
" Down side is the cost of legal fees will be passed on to the consumer."

Look at it like this, We have ours. It keeps the used market and used Roxor's high! :oops::D

BDRAG

Tokarev

" Down side is the cost of legal fees will be passed on to the consumer."

Look at it like this, We have ours. It keeps the used market and used Roxor's high! :oops::D

BDRAG
Well, I assume all sectors of the market will be impacted to include spare parts and stuff like oil and air filters.

If I worked at MANA and had any say on future products I'd be clamoring for a full road legal 50 state emissions SUV after all this. Something compete directly with the FCA Wrangler. Take that, Jeep!

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Well, I assume all sectors of the market will be impacted to include spare parts and stuff like oil and air filters.

If I worked at MANA and had any say on future products I'd be clamoring for a full road legal 50 state emissions SUV after all this. Something compete directly with the FCA Wrangler. Take that, Jeep!

I agree. Smoke the be-otches. Build something to DIRECTLY compete for 35% less. Many Suzuki's still on the road. Many Mitsubishi fans still buy their brand.

Is your middle name 7.62 x 25? :)

BDRAG

B

Bister

I would take one of these. Give me air, cruise, power windows and I'm good to go. These have that, and even a power point and 2 cup holders. lol. I'm tired of the $70-80,000 computers the North American makers build. Neighbor cracked his tail light on his high end F350...$1600.00 plus install, no thanks.

camper4.jpg

MaineRox

Yes. it's time for Mahindra to make a legitimate run at Jeep. Finally become a player in the US. As a Wrangler owner, the competition would be good for us as well. They don't have much time, though, with the Bronco almost ready for sale.

Tokarev

Yes. it's time for Mahindra to make a legitimate run at Jeep. Finally become a player in the US. As a Wrangler owner, the competition would be good for us as well. They don't have much time, though, with the Bronco almost ready for sale.
Ford is bringing the Bronco back? I better get to googling. Maybe that means GM will bring back the full-size Blazer or the 2dr Tahoe?

Tokarev

I would take one of these. Give me air, cruise, power windows and I'm good to go. These have that, and even a power point and 2 cup holders. lol. I'm tired of the $70-80,000 computers the North American makers build. Neighbor cracked his tail light on his high end F350...$1600.00 plus install, no thanks.

View attachment 5404
Funny how cell phones are bad while driving yet nearly every new vehicle has what's essentially a Samsung Galaxy mounted in the middle of the dash.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #

View attachment 5404

camper4-jpg.jpg

Side-view-of-silver-2020-Jeep-Gladiator_o.jpg

Oh HELL NO! That's a copy of the new Jeep pick up. No Wait, Jeep copied them. They should sue! Lol.

BDRAG

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Funny how cell phones are bad while driving yet nearly every new vehicle has what's essentially a Samsung Galaxy mounted in the middle of the dash.

Even worse on semis. ELD’s are required by law. Electronic logging device. No more paper logs. So now every truck has an electronic device that is mandated to be there, mandated to be mounted in view of driver, mandated to always be on. So of them beep When they get close to running out of hours. Cell phones bad. All other electronics good. Smh. I’m probably preaching to the choir here since we all long for the simpler days. If not we’d all be embracing the electronic gadgets in the new (in name only) Jeep. TJ’s were the last of what I consider the real Jeeps. But then again look at the time period. Around 06/07 is when all the automakers started putting huge electronics on all vehicles. Some mandated and others cause our society is soft and wants it. At some point the cars will be so overloaded with electronics just driving it will be considered distracted driving...

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

View attachment 5404

Gimmie a real f’n truck. Take those useless rear doors off and gimmie a bed I can fit more than groceries in.