ooooooooooo

EJS 2022

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How many of y’all will be there? I’ll be there the last half of the week and part of the following. Be nice to get a couple of Roxor trail rides in and meet some of the others from the board. So who’s in and what trails y’all wanna hit?

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Not usually one for the Moab crowds but with having a Rox and I know Roxasuras is going I'll look into it.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Not usually one for the Moab crowds but with having a Rox and I know Roxasuras is going I'll look into it.

I’m hoping that after Easter Sunday the crowds will somewhat disperse. I’ve never been to EJS so I plan to scratch that off the bucket list. I’m not much on crowds either but figure I‘d at least see it once.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
EJS is awesome, there are a ton of off roaders there but the trails are usually good ( not over crowded). Trails I would recommend would depend on skill level and rig set-up. One trail any rotor can do with ease is the Fallen Peace Officers trail (one of my favorite) with great views!

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Lots of GREAT trails from normal to you got to be KIDDING, this machine is paid for. In Western Colorado I visit Moab a lot in spring or fall never in JULY/August. Avoid J Jeep Easter Safari, IT is a mad house of nuts and the trails are solid traffic. When going there hit the pleasant routes like Spring Creek Canyon-Hey Joe mine rd., Mineral Bottom and other pleasant routes on the rims and with the views.

9554b88b-898c-4fc8-8b2f-1b2ae3e3c311.jpeg 654e41c0-8163-4f63-a97d-2329f28a3447.jpg 573738f9-71d1-4fc0-9388-6c8f8d2dc4bb.jpeg

Last edited:

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I should be there again this EJS, packed up to move east, just tucked her in for the journey.

IMG_9624.jpg IMG_9627.jpg IMG_9630.jpg

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I will be there from mid March till after jeep week. Is a fun time with a motorcycle tw200 bunch that have done since 2015. Was there for jeep wk in 2020. Everything from 40s flat fenders to over built 4x4s. I have to shake my head about the carnage of rigs being hauled away.
Love the sticker, DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID. Believe in it.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Love the scenic trails but like the harder ones too. my only problem is my suspension is no where near what I want to to be but I have lockers front and rear so that’ll help compensate to an extent. I’d love to hit some of the harder trails if others are built and willing to try them as well. Nothing on the level of Moab rim or Pritchit. I’m planning on hitting hells revenge and fins. I’d love to do poison spider. I’ve never run the trifecta and willing to attempt it but not sure how bad the crack would be. Probably too long and tough a trail for most I’d imagine and if attempted best done the week after EJS. Top of the world has a great over look but I hear it’s pretty bad now in parts Years ago when I did it it was an easy to moderate trail. I hear theres a ledge that’s fairly eroded and you need to go up/down the same way and not do take the loop Back down. The only problem with Moab is there’s always more trails than one has time to do.

As we get closer lets figure out some trails to do and meet up and run them. I’d love to meet as many members as possible and put a face to a name as well as run a trail together. Perhaps we can find some scenic ones out of town ( and less popular amongst the minivan drivers) during EJS week to avoid some of the crowds and trail block out times by RR4W’rs. That fallen peace officer trail is one I have looked at in the past and probably a good candidate.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I can help you out with the suspension or lack there of .

Poison spider is pretty easy. But definitely made harder without at least one locker. The crack isn’t actually on poison spider. that’s on a trail that branches off. I’d suggest you go as far as you can. It’s all up hill going in. I did most of coming back down in 2wd. It’s on the list of approved trails for rental Jeep’s so it’s not a high risk trail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Max will you be there this year? I'm gonna put time in for it. I not usually a moab guy. Drive miles pass plenty of places but since many other Roxors are planning I thought what the Hell

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Max will you be there this year? I'm gonna put time in for it. I not usually a moab guy. Drive miles pass plenty of places but since many other Roxors are planning I thought what the Hell

I won’t be there for EJS. The 2000 mile drive there is to long to sit in trail traffic all week. I’ll be there May 8-12th

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
See that's why I'm not a fan, it's the trail traffic. Rather find a different trail away from there zero traffic and meet and greet

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I won’t be there for EJS. The 2000 mile drive there is to long to sit in trail traffic all week. I’ll be there May 8-12th

Ship it to south Texas. I’ll haul it there. Fly in for the week. Store it there till may. Problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Ok so I'm seriously considering EJS or whenever the most Roxors will be there. I need to put In for the time off. When will most of you are planning on going?