ooooooooooo

EJS 2022

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Getting closer. Hopefully fuel prices won’t deter anyone here from going. Unless they get extremely wild and I’m looking at $10 diesel I’m gonna be there. It’s a bucket list trip and I’m gonna check that one off. I’ve got everything done to the Roxor I think and I’m just counting down the days now. I’ve got my mods I wanted done done. I have the spare parts I think I might need Seems crazy to bring what I’m bringing but with the parts supply being what they are I’m going well stocked since none of the parts stores there will have anything Roxor specific and the likelyhood of getting what I need in a timely manner isn’t likely. Ain’t nothing gonna ruin this trip if I can help it.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am headed out from Georgia this week. A group of around 40 TW200 riders will be mostly north of Moab in the Dalton wells area dry camping. I will have my Roxor and TW and plan to stay for about a month. Hope to run into some of you folks or stop by my digs. Will be north of Willow springs about a mile. Willow is now getting to be overcrowded as they install a few toilets.

One ride that is easy is onion creek just out of Moab up the green river. It goes all the way to the La Sal mountains. Nothing special, but is nice to get into some pine trees, a few creeks to cross and gentle going.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any one going looking for some bumpers? I’ll have a set of OTR bumpers I can bring along if someone is interested?