ooooooooooo

Digital Cluster

Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have been very pleased with my 2024 Roxor to date. One issue that I have is that the digital cluster is just to dim. Does anyone know of a way to increase the brightness. With Sunglasses it is even worse. Its at a point where I think Mahindra should not use this cluster if you cannot increase the brightness. If there is a touch of shade or cover its fine but in bright light it can be a struggle to see? Anyone else or just me ?

Last edited:

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have been very pleased with my 2024 Roxor to date. One issue that I have is that the digital cluster is just to dim. Does anyone know of a way to increase the brightness. With Sunglasses it is even worse. Its at a point where I think Mahindra should not use this cluster if you cannot increase the brightness. If there is a touch of shade or cover its fine but in bright light it can be a struggle to see? Anyone else or just me ?
I haven't noticed an issue on my 23, but I will look next time out.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I can’t see mine if there is much ambient light either. The only way to brighten them is with the ecu, and no one has unlocked it yet