ooooooooooo

Replacement speedo cluster

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone got any positive traction with this issue? I recently replaced my battery to find a speedo cluster not working. LCD is black and needle doesn't move. Any ideas?

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Roxor Speedometer Repair
Found these guys on web recently, but have no personal experience, perhaps others might have used them before.

DIesel Freak Gauge & GPS for Roxor - Diesel Freak
Also, depending on your needs, Wade at Diesel Freak has a gauge replacement solution using a tablet that you might be interested in.
I emailed the first one, waiting for a reply.
As far as DF, that is an awesome set up, but I am looking for something factory and simple.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
After further looking into this, I noticed fuse # 31 in the panel under the dash on the passenger side is blown. I tried to replace it; however, it keeps blowing the fuse. Anyone else have the same issue? Any idea what would make it blow?

Screenshot_20240201_130037_Messages.jpg

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
After further looking into this, I noticed fuse # 31 in the panel under the dash on the passenger side is blown. I tried to replace it; however, it keeps blowing the fuse. Anyone else have the same issue? Any idea what would make it blow?

View attachment 13220
My speedometer worked fine but when my battery went bad, I used a jump starter to get going and with that.. the speedometer still works and so does fuel gauge but no hours nor mileage. Just the dreaded FFFFFFFF across it's place. It also still displays Mahindra on start up. I believe the jump start did something to it. I 'll check this fuses this afternoon if I get a chance. Since mine works except for the millage/ hours it could be in my computer - hope not because with Dixie's broken leg- vet bill, I be letting it go.

Last edited:

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My speedometer worked fine but when my battery went bad, I used a jump starter to get going and with that.. the speedometer still works and so does fuel gauge but no hours nor mileage. Just the dreaded FFFFFFFF across it's place. It also still displays Mahindra on start up. I believe the jump start did something to it. I 'll check this fuses this afternoon if I get a chance. Since mine works except for the millage/ hours it could be in my computer - hope not because with Dixie's broken leg- vet bill, I be letting it go.
That is exactly what happened with mine. The battery was dead and when I went to jump it is popped the fuse. The guy I sent mine to that is going to fix it said that is a very common problem (faulty design by SIMCO (the people who made it for Mahindra). I didn't get the dreaded FFFF's that goodness!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I hope Dixie has a speedy recovery!🐾