Dana 300 Transfer Case

joe_and_jeep

joe_and_jeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anyone have the specs to the 25 spline output on the manual transmission? Ford Ranger uses a 25 spline output and NorthWest Fab has an adapter that I was wondering if I could use the spud shaft to a modified adapter or a custom one. I mostly want to confirm the size of the output of the Roxor tailshaft before I pull the transfer case and start attempting to adapt.

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone have the specs to the 25 spline output on the manual transmission? Ford Ranger uses a 25 spline output and NorthWest Fab has an adapter that I was wondering if I could use the spud shaft to a modified adapter or a custom one. I mostly want to confirm the size of the output of the Roxor tailshaft before I pull the transfer case and start attempting to adapt.
Is this for a PTO or what? I know I looked at the parts fish and a transfer case is only $600 new!

BDRAG

joe_and_jeep

joe_and_jeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm building my Roxor more into a rock crawler. Dana 60/70, 7.17 gears and 39.5 tires. I want the D300 to open up twin sticking, 4:1 gears and heavier outputs. It'll also open up twin transfer case options and Atlas transfer case.

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm building my Roxor more into a rock crawler. Dana 60/70, 7.17 gears and 39.5 tires. I want the D300 to open up twin sticking, 4:1 gears and heavier outputs. It'll also open up twin transfer case options and Atlas transfer case.
Ok. Sounds expensive! Lol. Keep us apprised.

BDRAG