ooooooooooo

Cj windshield - easy roll bar mod

TomRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I stumbled into some roll bar braces that are almost a drop in fit for the back
the photo is a work in progress
weld some base plates, straps on the top, trim the stubs up top, krylon, ready…

part # C3185 $82
IMG_0174.jpeg

TomRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Jeepglass.com sells a complete CJ kit for a Roxor windshield including jeep color match paint, glass already installed, wiper components, hinges, gaskets, bolts

FredFlintstone

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks good, I was lucky and found a windshield in a junkyard......

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I went the cj route with my 2020. Bought a new windshield Frame for $89 bought glass for less than 100. Cj mirrors. Cut off top brackets and welded Sport ropes directly to windshield. Running a Cj bikini top. Made brackets to mount horizontal bars directly to windshield. Wow I checked out That website I didn't even spend half that amount to get it and I'm also running the jeep dash

20220522_110631.jpg 20210110_143134.jpg

Last edited:

WhistlePig

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Jeepglass.com sells a complete CJ kit for a Roxor windshield including jeep color match paint, glass already installed, wiper components, hinges, gaskets, bolts

I was in the market for a new windshield, so I reached out to jeepglass.com. I really like the minimal frame around theirs as it would minimize any blind spots. The guy I spoke with was very helpful, but not very familiar with roxors. It turns out, like the cj frame, it is not compatible with the rops. Seems like a great product if you are willing to remove or modify the rops.

I spoke with Wade at diesel freak and ended up going with his. I like the idea of keeping the rops intact, while also gaining the cheap/easy replacement of standard cj glass when needed.