ooooooooooo

Will a CJ grill fit on Roxor

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So if I were to buy a less expensive CJ grill will it fit onto the Roxor? If not how far off would it be?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You’ll need to do lots of modifications to make it fit. Can’t remember if it’s wider or narrower but there’s a width difference. Easiest way to get a CJ look is to cut a sheet of aluminum or plastic that looks like a CJ and bolt that up in place. Or buy one if you don’t mind the 6 or 8 holes vs 7.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You’ll need to do lots of modifications to make it fit. Can’t remember if it’s wider or narrower but there’s a width difference. Easiest way to get a CJ look is to cut a sheet of aluminum or plastic that looks like a CJ and bolt that up in place. Or buy one if you don’t mind the 6 or 8 holes vs 7.
Got a 7 slot on eBay. Fits perfect.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@ Vinny. I am looking at grill options. Some of the folks here are making some really nice grills for the Roxor.

Just to confirm, you got a 7 slot CJ grill and it fit your Roxor without modification?

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@ Vinny. I am looking at grill options. Some of the folks here are making some really nice grills for the Roxor.

Just to confirm, you got a 7 slot CJ grill and it fit your Roxor without modification?
Here's the link. The tan Roxor is actually mine. The company asked if I would let them use a picture I took.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think someone needs to start making grills and sell them for a fraction of the price of what we find here. If I had a CNC machine I would already be all over the potential. Take custom orders. Should be all that expensive

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think someone needs to start making grills and sell them for a fraction of the price of what we find here. If I had a CNC machine I would already be all over the potential. Take custom orders. Should be all that expensive

I had mine cut locally. Cost me about 250 if I remember right. That’s me providing the file and they cut if from their aluminum. Steel was gonna cost me more. I assume cause it takes more time to cut vs aluminum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So $234 from ebay with free shipping isn't out of line. And it's steel. I couldn't find anything with 7 slots any cheaper.

Spanderung303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Not bolt on for sure i did with lot of work
9bf48e9488175c5200496b4fba896487.jpg

b9cc34a26e737a34952dc961d66ec81e.jpg

7792c9ddbd607eff9612df55a0896035.jpg

6c8107df96254102ba5fac3234c37639.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I saw this post of ur pics looks great. Definitely help on what the work would be like.

Spanderung303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi the winch its a ramsey re8000 and the bumper i made it myself with 1/4 t1 steel reinforced the front roxor frame and lengthen to alow space needed for the winch and linex on it . Yes its black out light

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

jeeper50

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
If you do that you'll get a call from the jeep lawyer telling you to cease and desist building them. They did it for a jeep BBQ grill so they will do it to you also.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you do that you'll get a call from the jeep lawyer telling you to cease and desist building them. They did it for a jeep BBQ grill so they will do it to you also.
Only just have mine