ooooooooooo

Air conditioner problem

Oakie47p

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I must have a leak or something,freon keeps disappearing. Any one else have this problem. 2023 all weather. Tks

djmo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mine quit working today, not sure if freon in leaking. Hot as blue blazes with the humidity here. Took off the doors.
Will check it out tomorrow.

Physicsdog

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had that problem. For me, my dealer ended up finding three hoses of the 5 original ones were leaking. They got replacements from Mahindra. I was still under warranty then so no charge. Getting them from Mahindra parts took 9 months. If this turns out to be the same problem that was mine, have an ac person identify the bad hoses and get a local ac shop to copy them. Mine has been working fine now for well over a year and the only thing I am changing are the vent registers. My grandson is designing and making me 8 replacements using a 3D printer. Getting the stock OEM ones to point at the driver was impossible for me. I haven’t gotten mine from the grandson yet but if they work the way he describes, they will really improve distribution.

motormd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My ac worked ok last year, but its barely working this year. the high pressure hose going into the cab is only slightly cool, and it should be frosty cold. On a low pressure gauge it barely shows pressure when running and about 70 psi with the ac turned of. I think its just low, but the compressor is not short cycling like you would expect on a larger ac system.
Anyone try just adding a little 134a. Are these units prone to leaking down over time?

Physicsdog

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You sound like me when I first started having problems. I believe they ran a check with some dye which was sensitive to Black Light. I AM NO WAY A MECHANIC. GOOD LUCK. You might have to do what I did in my previous post. I kept all 5 of the old hoses just in case they have to make a new one.