ooooooooooo

Air conditioner

G.Tallant

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’d call wade on that one. @dieselfreak can these be mounted on a vertical surface? I‘m thinking they won’t function properly. The condensation from these will probably spill into the cab the way you want to mount It. They’re designed to be mounted on a horizontal surface.
I really don’t need to call anyone. The unit is designed to mount vertically. It will function properly. The condensation from the outside part of the unit will go in the bed. The condensation from inside has a drain tube. These units are designed for sleeper cabs on 18 wheelers. +\- $550(the same you’ll spend for a conventional aftermarket AC set up. Reasons for going this route:
I won’t have to find or make a mounting bracket for the compressor or add another belt to the engine.I won’t have to mount a condenser in front of my radiator( which is already starved for air). I won’t have add the bulky unit under the dash(that blocks access under the dash, cuts down on knee/leg room and drips condensate in the cab).

CA902A6E-E3E9-4198-B11A-76797D060962.png E8A615DF-EE9D-441A-B97E-ACB07298DD9A.png

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I thought you were gonna get the dieselfreak unit. Roxor Roof Mount A/C kit with add an alternator kit. - Diesel Freak

diesel freaks comes with an extra alternator to help handle the increased electrical load that ac unit will need to function. I believe you’re most likely gonna need to do the same. The stock alternator only puts out 90 amps max. Not sure what they do at idle. If you can find the upgraded alternator that Mahindra had out for a little while they do 90 amps at idle and I think 120 max. You can probably adapt a bigger alternator but then you’ll need to find a way to get vacuum for your brakes and egr.

G.Tallant

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have dual battery’s. Gonna run a Chevy single wire alternator & a small 12v vacuum pump if it comes to that.

DD0FC36E-CA06-4ADF-B3DE-F9CD2975E266.jpeg