ooooooooooo

Brake Problems

Shadetree

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Need help with front brakes on my 2020 offroad roxor. The brakes will work fine while cool. After driving it, the brakes starts dragging. once cooled they release and work fine again. Has anyone had this issue before?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
carry a jack with you. Get them hot and dragging and immediately jack it up and see if it’s confined to only one side. Try and rule out a sticking caliper. they might both be sticking but what are the odds of that. If so it could just need some grease on those slides and the calipers are functioning like they should.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I didnt have any issue with the front brakes. But after I installed a Full Float Rear Axle I found the drums had not been machine round. Had to have them cut round.

Shadetree

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Both sides were dragging together. I check the brake fluid and found it was at the max so I squeezed the caliper all the way in and removed to extra fluid which seems to fix my problem.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I didnt have any issue with the front brakes. But after I installed a Full Float Rear Axle I found the drums had not been machine round. Had to have them cut round.
Right off the bat I noticed my drums where egged. I figured one of the kids at the dealership was doing break stands with it?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I also noticed my brakes pulsating after the full float kit. Backed the shoes off and that helped some. Still have to get the drums turned and/or order new ones and turn them before install. Gotta love those machining tolerances.