ooooooooooo

Air conditioner

TnRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
For those of you that have the vintage air conditioner in your roxor how cold does the air get

Greg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
For those of you that have the vintage air conditioner in your roxor how cold does the air get
In the morning is very cold.
My Roxor is garage kept.
In Texas we have had tripled digit weather .
Once on the road around 10:00am it struggles.
I think the ac unit needs improvement.
Condensation just over flows into the cab.
The design of the vintage ac unit is poor quality.
Mahindra makes the Thar.
They need to incorporate the ac unit from the THAR.
This vintage ac unit is not worth the money.
Deiseal Freek has a much better unit.
IF I wore to do this again.
I would purchase the base model and build it with accessories from diesel freek.

Physicsdog

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It gets to around 58-60 continuous. The only other problem I’ve had is the third position (highest) is no longer working. Just have low and medium now. Don’t no where to start on fixing it.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
find where the resistor for the fan is located. Should be somewhere the fan blows air across it as it builds heat from the resistance as it’s stepping voltage down to lower the fan speed. could be the switch. Typically when the resistors go out you lose some or all the lower speeds and only have high. Start there and good Luck.

Physicsdog

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
find where the resistor for the fan is located. Should be somewhere the fan blows air across it as it builds heat from the resistance as it’s stepping voltage down to lower the fan speed. could be the switch. Typically when the resistors go out you lose some or all the lower speeds and only have high. Start there and good Luck.
Thank you, I’ll give it a go!