ooooooooooo

Affordable Option to Doors

928dennis

Sherwood tractor has 10% off all internet sales. My local dealer also will give me 10% off "Nash Powersports here in AZ" There shipping to AZ is only 35.00 and 630.00 for the door's with 10%off

928dennis

928dennis
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. The issue was getting the HDPE. The manufacturer in Ohio that I’ve been using was having trouble getting the textured material I use. The holidays didn’t help the situation as the manufacturer was closed for 2 weeks. I think the last I left it with you was that I would reach out once I had the material in hand. For the record you haven’t paid anything for the doors. I am very grateful for any and all orders but truth be told I’m just not making a whole lot of money building these doors. At $90 more and only $35 shipping it sounds like a bargain.
Thanks again to everyone who ordered a set and for being patient with me as I have been building these in my spare time. I hope I have offered a decent product at fair price. I’ll be happy to steer anyone in the right direction to build their own doors but for now I’m going to take a break from building and selling them.
I will just go with the Mahindra doors.

Jamesc

Sherwood tractor has 10% off all internet sales. My local dealer also will give me 10% off "Nash Powersports here in AZ" There shipping to AZ is only 35.00 and 630.00 for the door's with 10%off

Thanks for the quick reply.
Jim

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am very impressed. I have the Best Top full enclosure with the Zipper problems. What about a full door that replaces the zipper problems? Would make many very happy and also a profit for you. I put in the first order.

Roxtar

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Those of us where snow happens would appreciate the window. Obviously I don’t know what’s involved in your manufacturing this, but making the door “full size” with a window cutout may work well for us in winter. Looking forward to what you come up with.
I have full doors with windows on mine that are made o a similar material. They work great at keeping the cold/wet out and the heat in. I’ll attach a photo with the “Alucobond” skin attached. (Adds stiffnes)

92285B85-9C03-4E6B-BD2E-D7F5197C371C.jpeg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I picked up just the door blanks from Jeepish. I was gonna build my own but ran in to trouble trying to make a frame to rivet some aluminum skin to. I couldn’t get the 3/4” tubing I had to bend properly so I ditched that idea and went with his door blanks. I’m glad I did. I don’t think I could duplicate the quality of his and the way they fit the door openings. I still need to finish them by installing some door straps so they don’t swing open and hit the Roxor. I plan to bolt the strap to the lower door hinge bolts and the other end to the Roxor where the hinges bolt to the factory nuts. A longer bolt and they’ll be enough room to bolt the strap there. I might even make a post that they slip on like the jeeps have that way removal is even easier.

I used some smittybilt hinges and wallowed out the top hole of the Roxor side hinge so they would line up with the factory nuts. Doesn’t take much and works great. A stone on a dremel is all it takes. You’ll need 2 sets of the lower hinges
Part #’s 7641 and 7607.

I used some 1” tubing that I was gonna build a frame out of to shim the latches. The latches latch right on the tub just like the Roxor doors and other aftermarket options. This way when the door is removed there is no striker plate that can snag clothing getting in/out. Latch is a Buyers Products Company part no. 90M.
54defcd41f6322cfcf374524f7256ab1.jpg

681a5749456638f1b585c96895904a25.jpg

2f8a76ea8b3d0bd36b2356c5893a1d66.jpg

As you can see I had to trim the door a little. Evidently Indian quality control tolerances aren’t up to American standards. Both doors fit tight on the drivers side where that factory rubber cap sits. Passenger side was a perfect fit. The easy solution was to trim the door to fit. A little flapper wheel on a dremel followed by the dremel flat sander worked great.
c64788ec9f91cf4eec4885072e31c35d.jpg

The doors fit tight and shut well and no rattles. Well worth the time and money. Eventually I’m gonna swap all hardware out with some of those rounded head Allen wrench bolts that are painted black so they match the door. Until then I’m gonna rock these doors like they are. Hoping they’ll help hold in some heat from the heater while driving around feeding out the deer and retrieving the game I harvest.

dce7c86465ad14a31a70f695a75ae5fe.jpg

Thanks Jeepish for offering a great product. Much appreciated.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Nice looking job. I have the On The Rox doors,I painted em body color. They do help with the heat. Now, if someone would make uppers ! I like aluminum and stainless, rust is a big deal in upper Mi.

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I picked up just the door blanks from Jeepish. I was gonna build my own but ran in to trouble trying to make a frame to rivet some aluminum skin to. I couldn’t get the 3/4” tubing I had to bend properly so I ditched that idea and went with his door blanks. I’m glad I did. I don’t think I could duplicate the quality of his and the way they fit the door openings. I still need to finish them by installing some door straps so they don’t swing open and hit the Roxor. I plan to bolt the strap to the lower door hinge bolts and the other end to the Roxor where the hinges bolt to the factory nuts. A longer bolt and they’ll be enough room to bolt the strap there. I might even make a post that they slip on like the jeeps have that way removal is even easier.

I used some smittybilt hinges and wallowed out the top hole of the Roxor side hinge so they would line up with the factory nuts. Doesn’t take much and works great. A stone on a dremel is all it takes. You’ll need 2 sets of the lower hinges
Part #’s 7641 and 7607.

I used some 1” tubing that I was gonna build a frame out of to shim the latches. The latches latch right on the tub just like the Roxor doors and other aftermarket options. This way when the door is removed there is no striker plate that can snag clothing getting in/out. Latch is a Buyers Products Company part no. 90M.
View attachment 8075

View attachment 8076
View attachment 8077

As you can see I had to trim the door a little. Evidently Indian quality control tolerances aren’t up to American standards. Both doors fit tight on the drivers side where that factory rubber cap sits. Passenger side was a perfect fit. The easy solution was to trim the door to fit. A little flapper wheel on a dremel followed by the dremel flat sander worked great.
View attachment 8078

The doors fit tight and shut well and no rattles. Well worth the time and money. Eventually I’m gonna swap all hardware out with some of those rounded head Allen wrench bolts that are painted black so they match the door. Until then I’m gonna rock these doors like they are. Hoping they’ll help hold in some heat from the heater while driving around feeding out the deer and retrieving the game I harvest.

View attachment 8079

Thanks Jeepish for offering a great product. Much appreciated.
Turned out great!

tommiesinc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’ve been working on this for a while but I feel like I have come up with a more affordable option to Roxor half doors. I am building these doors out of 3/4” High Density Plastic that is pebble grained. The color is throughout the product so you don’t have to worry about paint scratching. The texture looks and feels like the bed liner inside the Roxor. Hinges are painted black but are stainless. Latches are plastic slam latches and they are holding up really well on my Roxor. There is nothing on these doors to rust or corrode. Each set is custom made in my shop and will come to you ready to install with all attachment hardware and weatherstripping included. Takes less than 10 minutes to install.

Ready to install Doors- $499 + shipping
Door blanks (no hardware)- $399 + shipping

If you’d like me to get started on a set for you, send me a private message. Thanks for your interest and feedback. View attachment 3568View attachment 3569View attachment 3570
Still selling doors?

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
All of the HDPE I have at the moment is spoken for. I am not expecting to get anymore material until after Christmas. I had been taking a break from the doors for a while. I’ve been busy building grills but I did make a set of door blanks for txroadkill. I can let you know when I get some more HDPE and go from there if you like.

cowboy67

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey Jeepish, just ran across this post. Might be interested in some of those door blanks (or maybe a set ready to go) after the first of the year if you're still doing them then. What county is Wilmer in? I'm located in Blount County, might could just come pick em up?

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am expecting to have more HDPE around Jan 15th. I’d be glad to make some door blanks for you and give you the links to purchase the hinges and latches. I am in Mobile County a good 4 hours or more from you. It should only be about $30 to ship them though.

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi is it possible to get od green hdpe doors?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
I’m not sure about the od green HDPE. I can check with my supplier but I wouldn’t think it would be an exact match to the Roxor paint.

cowboy67

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sounds good, I really like the simplicity of your design and material. I like the cowl height doors that taper at the rear that you build. Mine's black but stays pretty dirty being used on a farm anyway so the color and texture is perfect. I'll get back to you next month! Thanks!

tlerda

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think I’m going to have to weld something all the way around and attach to the inside of the door to make it a little more rigid. Piddled with it a little more this afternoon. View attachment 3823View attachment 3824View attachment 3825View attachment 3826
I've been following this thread for quite a while, but was not registered to reply. Are you producing your full doors yet? I have the Fortress top and windshield, and am very much interested in purchasing a set ou your full doors if they are available.

B

Bister

Hello Beautiful Roxor Users,

if you need Roxor Parts from India please let us know we can ship for you.

We are a seller of Roxor Parts from India,
We sell Mahindra Roxor OEM Complete Full Doors with Hinges and OEM painted from Mahindra with inner glass
Mahindra Half Door
Mahindra OEM Soft Top, Hard Top
Bumper, Grill, FootSteps, Canopy, Mirror, Back TailGate, Windshield Frame with Glass, Bonnet, Fender, Mudguard, and other All Roxor Body Parts and accessories

If you’d like me to get started on a set for you, send me a private WhatsApp message. Thanks for your interest and feedback.

WhatsApp +91-97738-08853

Wow, basically 37 (basically) spam messages in 24 hours on every possible thread. If you actually want to sell stuff here, you are going to have to do better than "contact me with WhatsApp'. I wouldn't put WhatsApp on my phone for anything.

Post some pictures of your actual products and with at least a starting price.

I think I will stick with stuff from Roxor here in Canada. I'm really liking my composite cab so far. My Roxor is off-road/trail, not hi-way.

05593AFA-09C6-4DAA-ACD0-E8A22F73FCED.jpeg

05593AFA-09C6-4DAA-ACD0-E8A22F73FCED.jpeg