ooooooooooo

Affordable Option to Doors

ToddBenson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just want doors that keeps the rain from blowing in and making the heater actual work. Shouldn’t be that difficult. Let knew when that is a real thing and I’ll send cash or gold bars what ever it takes.

B

Bister

I want those doors.
Are you referring to my post?

If you are, you can order them from your dealer. It the composite cab from Roxor. They will flutter in a strong wind at 50 mph, but I only use mine at slow speeds and trail use. I gave mine a bit of tweak bend at the top to snug them up. Part of my fluttering was also caused by lots of air coming in above my windshield cause I didn't have it sealed up good so it was pressurizing the cab. They just lift off, so they will be off most of the time.

I'm still waiting for the rear close out piece and the proper foam kit to seal up the roof better. I already had the OEM roof and windshield, so this was the best option for me.

The cut back door opening was a huge thing for me. I saw the cabs with the doors that go straight up and that is too small of door for me and too large of blind spot. I mocked up a straight up edge and there was no way I was going to have a straight door. I also hang out this thing to back up lots hauling wood, can't do that very good with the seat right back and a straight door edge.

I ordered Dec 8th, took 2 1/2 months to get most of it and I'm still waiting on some parts as mentioned.

Order at dealer:
COMPOSITE CAB ENCLOSURE|ROXOR Off Road

F2804CA7-0EC3-4FC9-8869-DAD9EA4A992F.jpeg 8471D35C-D441-4821-B30B-30AEBB2B7E1E.jpeg ECBB9E40-0CB1-4254-BCE4-7C4D3E3A87C5.jpeg 1229BB3C-9843-4934-BC40-9E45E87566C4.jpeg F543F8D7-5DD9-4ECF-BCCD-78A4905B11EF.jpeg A444771A-5A36-4BEF-9BBF-31607B836EF9.jpeg 61C3F09C-FE4A-4445-8216-E67435B97C55.jpeg

Ron

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Bister, Can I ask who your dealer is? I bought my 2019 Roxor last summer from a dealer in Grande Prairie, AB (the closest dealer to me, 2.5hrs away). Last month I called them up to order a starter, as mine got wet and apparently that is bad. They informed me that they are no longer a dealer because they were not selling enough Roxors. That they weren't selling doesn't really surprise me, their sales team sucked. With the limited research I did online, especially this forum, I knew far more about the Roxor than any of their staff. No wonder they weren't moving. Anyway, they said they couldn't order me parts. So I called the next closest dealer, 6 hrs. away. They answered, I got put on hold before I could speak and promptly disconnected. I called back and it went to voicemail, so I left a message. No reply that day so I called three times the next day, each time getting voicemail. Not getting a warm fuzzy feeling here.
I got busy and forgot about it for a while. Last week I tried again getting voicemail, so I sent an email to Roxor Canada asking if there was an online site to order parts in Canada. They replied saying, nope, call a dealer. Friday morning I called my closest dealer again and for the first time someone actually answered! When I explained I needed to order some Roxor parts, the nice young lady says "Rox... what? You mean Razor?". Oh this is going to be fun. After establishing, yes, they are a Mahindra Roxor dealer, I gave her my year and vin so she could look up parts. She was going to call me right back. Crickets...
I love my Roxor and despite Roxor Canada's uncaring, don't give a **** attitude, I don't regret buying it. Now short of a twelve hour round trip, I don't have warranty, service or a place to get parts. Judging by my experience with this new dealer so far, I wouldn't take my Roxor there anyway.
When I first bought my Roxor, I went online and ordered a bunch of spare parts and extras from Sherwood Tractor, in the States. They shipped every item in a different package over a month and a half. Between Canada Freaking Customs and UPS's extortion fees, the order costed four times what the checkout was, including the shipping! So now I am leary of ordering Roxor parts from the States.

So if anyone knows of a dealer in Canada, that stocks at least the basic parts commonly needed, I would love to contact them. As far as warranty, I guess I'm SOL. For service, I guess I'll take it to my local automotive shop if I can't figure it out myself. Like I said, I love this machine, but I can't recommend it to anyone if I can't get parts or service.

Ron

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Bister, by the way, your cab looks great! See how it stands up for you. I can see that in my Roxor's future. In a month or two I would like to know if you would have rather gone for the metal cab.

Ron

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Are you referring to my post?

If you are, you can order them from your dealer. It the composite cab from Roxor. They will flutter in a strong wind at 50 mph, but I only use mine at slow speeds and trail use. I gave mine a bit of tweak bend at the top to snug them up. Part of my fluttering was also caused by lots of air coming in above my windshield cause I didn't have it sealed up good so it was pressurizing the cab. They just lift off, so they will be off most of the time.

I'm still waiting for the rear close out piece and the proper foam kit to seal up the roof better. I already had the OEM roof and windshield, so this was the best option for me.

The cut back door opening was a huge thing for me. I saw the cabs with the doors that go straight up and that is too small of door for me and too large of blind spot. I mocked up a straight up edge and there was no way I was going to have a straight door. I also hang out this thing to back up lots hauling wood, can't do that very good with the seat right back and a straight door edge.

I ordered Dec 8th, took 2 1/2 months to get most of it and I'm still waiting on some parts as mentioned.

Order at dealer:
COMPOSITE CAB ENCLOSURE|ROXOR Off Road

View attachment 8743 View attachment 8744 View attachment 8745 View attachment 8746 View attachment 8747 View attachment 8748 View attachment 8749
My Roxor is mostly used for work in the oil patch. How do you think those doors will stand up to thick heavy mud?

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A disagreement between members on a subject is what happened. It got out of hand

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
He is still on the roxor Facebook group. Goes by less salkfieldy

OL' Gringo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
[
I’ve been working on this for a while but I feel like I have come up with a more affordable option to Roxor half doors. I am building these doors out of 3/4” High Density Plastic that is pebble grained. The color is throughout the product so you don’t have to worry about paint scratching. The texture looks and feels like the bed liner inside the Roxor. Hinges are painted black but are stainless. Latches are plastic slam latches and they are holding up really well on my Roxor. There is nothing on these doors to rust or corrode. Each set is custom made in my shop and will come to you ready to install with all attachment hardware and weatherstripping included. Takes less than 10 minutes to install.

Ready to install Doors- $499 + shipping
Door blanks (no hardware)- $399 + shipping

If you’d like me to get started on a set for you, send me a private message. Thanks for your interest and feedback. View attachment 3568View attachment 3569View attachment 3570
i like your doors. very clean, nicely done.
i am in Arizona. are you still making them?
I am interested in a set for my 2019LE.
what is the cost with shipping?
thank you. ol gringo