ooooooooooo

235/85R16

Sébastien Borgeaud

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi, just for those like me that were looking for info about tire size : 235/85R16 is a really good fit and there is no rubbing at all. These are Sailun Terramax MT, cheap and efficient.

IMG_20190614_141208.jpg
IMG_20190614_141218.jpg

B

Bister

Awesome. That's the size I want once I get a second set of rims. Thanks for posting.

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have that size and can second that they fit well. I sure love my mud terrains- very necessary for off road and muddy areas.
Thats a great looking machine you have there . :)

B

Bister

I finally found something under $200/ tire in Canada I like. Non-directional 23585R16’s
It’s an off brand but that doesn’t matter and shipping is only $65.
I have a couple weeks of work left them I might order them. Trouble is you need the stock tires for the snow plow so the mount is the right height. These might work cause there is one extra set of holes in about the right place, but if not I’ll have to change the tires back unless I order some steel rims.

B6F56531-3E9D-412E-9ECD-00B54B5B5167.jpeg3F64FC1C-1CC5-4711-8442-A688CA78F541.jpeg

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks, are you still using the stock shocks?
Yes, as long as you keep the stock shock length there’s no need to change to longer brake lines. I also swapped the front shackles with the rear ones. The difference is only a half inch in length of the two but by swapping them you get 1” of overall leveling effect.

B

Bister

My 235’s showed up today, now just have to get them on, but that might be a bit.

It’s going to be a big improvement over the Ko2’s in the valley I’m sure.

EC770E3E-3182-46F7-BEC0-3D5897861888.jpeg 3D3BC594-036F-4413-AF5D-8B6B00102DE2.jpeg

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The 85s are amazing., There is lots of logging going on behind my place, this is where we ride so mud is a real issue. I can attest the tire difference is a big deal between the stock MTs and the 3” larger 85s. I bought mine on line , Desert Duelers made in Indinonesia. Last week I followed A Ponssie Harvester 8 wheel drive with tracks thru the mud ....a pc of cake ,!

B

Bister

The 85s are amazing., There is lots of logging going on behind my place, this is where we ride so mud is a real issue. I can attest the tire difference is a big deal between the stock MTs and the 3” larger 85s. I bought mine on line , Desert Duelers made in Indinonesia. Last week I followed A Ponssie Harvester 8 wheel drive with tracks thru the mud ....a pc of cake ,!

Between the 85's and my other new accessory that showed up today, I should be able to go just about anywhere. lol

This is pretty much just going to stay with the Roxor. I'm getting tired of the fallen/rotten trees across the trail after every little wind gust and don't feel like firing up my big Stihl for a couple cuts here and there.

IMG_7828.JPGIMG_7805.JPGIMG_7806.JPG

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is my third year going green. I gave my last Sthil to my part time handyman. I am now all 40 volt around here, from chain saw, poll saw,weed eater, and hedge trimmer, ....16” saw always in the Rox. ,! ....more

B

Bister

This is my recharge center. My system is GreenWorks 40 volt. They have professional systems also. 60 volt and now 80 volt.

View attachment 4736
I have 5 small (one died) 3 of the original M18 batteries and 2 of the 2.0 ones. I will definitely need to carry a couple with me at all times. The little ones only last a few minutes, but it is mainly going to be used for little stuff like a branch here or there or a fallen tree. I always carried a handsaw and pruners for that, this is going to be much nicer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The GreenWorks system will outlast gas powered saws in all but the hardest wood. I can fell a medumim size tree just as quick as old gas saw. Working time is steady about 45 min. The big thing is the chain. , I always have an extra in the tool box. Oil is same , needs top off every hour of steady use. Batteries do go bad. , I have replaced about 3 in the last three years. GreenWorks paid for two , I paid about 100.00 for the one. Looks like I may need to go again , but sometimes resetting the charger will fix the non charging problem. I see the future of chain saws going electric DC. Already the big 80 volt units will put gas saws to shame, even in commercial conditions. And just think , starts always quickly , no repair shop visits anymore , stale gas , adjustments , ...all things of the past !

B

Bister

The GreenWorks system will outlast gas powered saws in all but the hardest wood. I can fell a medumim size tree just as quick as old gas saw. Working time is steady about 45 min. The big thing is the chain. , I always have an extra in the tool box. Oil is same , needs top off every hour of steady use. Batteries do go bad. , I have replaced about 3 in the last three years. GreenWorks paid for two , I paid about 100.00 for the one. Looks like I may need to go again , but sometimes resetting the charger will fix the non charging problem. I see the future of chain saws going electric DC. Already the big 80 volt units will put gas saws to shame, even in commercial conditions. And just think , starts always quickly , no repair shop visits anymore , stale gas , adjustments , ...all things of the past !
I still have my big Stihl for my major fall cutting, but I can see that is the only time it is used. I grabbed this for the little stuff and it is way more capable than I thought, even with my small batteries. My sister in-law is at the old farm (now an acreage) and has lots of small batteries, but was always trimming by hand, so I ordered one for her to, she really likes it. Even though she also has small batteries, she uses a few and still better than a buck saw. lol. Looking forward to using it in the valley, I usually get out on Sunday to play around with this stuff.