ooooooooooo

Wisconsin Owner

rhyan

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Been watching and learning so far. Owner for just over a month and loving my Roxor so far.

I’m originally from the UP of MI and really enjoying comments and info from both WI and MI.

cniemi28

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Been watching and learning so far. Owner for just over a month and loving my ROXOR so far.

I’m originally from the UP of MI and really enjoying comments and info from both WI and MI.

I'm in the UP as well, hoping to get one in the coming week, right after I get the insurance straightened out. Looking to hear from others from our area

cniemi28

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Live in Manistique, work in Munising. Have you had any issues with driving your roxor on county and federal forest roads? Or even atv trails being the 50" rule.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Live in Manistique, work in Munising. Have you had any issues with driving your ROXOR on county and federal forest roads? Or even atv trails being the 50" rule.
Have not tried the ATV only trails. We have lots of UTV /snow machine, and lots of logging roads county rd. no problem. I so far only been on old logging trails by my house, we have 500 acres available.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Some more on Marquette County trails. We have several “ Plains” areas, Sands Plains , Yellowdog Plains , some more. These are flat areas amoung the Mountains ,all sand trails short pine forests. These are very popular with the ATV set. Not for me, I go slow and enjoy the wilderness around us. I have mine plated with Montana plates, so will see in a week or so when the new glass windshield w/wipers comes in. Have turn signals ,rear bumper , no speed limiter, will cruse on hard rds. 65 easy. Will do 72 flat out. Needs better gearing, very long legged , especially after delete speed control. We are into berry picking, this machine is perfect for that. There are no National forests in Mi. Largest county. Very wild off the grid areas, about anything goes. Marquette has a ban on all machines,so best to stay away, I live on the edge.

cniemi28

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I was thinking of the Hiawatha forest and was guessing you must be around the 550 area with all that land. Can't wait to get cruising around

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was thinking of the Hiawatha forest and was guessing you must be around the 550 area with all that land. Can't wait to get cruising around
No , Hiawatha is mostly in county to the east. Not sure about trails,but they are there. Lots of state forest land. 550 is rd to Big Bay, some very remote land in the north part of the county. Mostly privately owned large tracks.We pick blueberries up there next weekend. That’s all in the Yellowdog river wilderness areas along now with Nickel Mine . Everything up there is open to do anything,wide trails and county rds. ( Famious AAA rd and Huron mountian Club )

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My package from OtR should be here soon.