ooooooooooo

New owner in Texas

Busted Knuckles

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just got the title for my 2019 base model green with just over 1000 miles. Looking forward to contributing to the forums!
I'm a hotrodder by hobby, mostly big block Chevy and LS engines. I bought a small (13 acres) vineyard for my retirement and the Roxor was part of the deal, the guy had bought it to work in the vineyard. It's actually a bit too big, I bought a couple of battery powered golf carts and have a tractor that work better, this will let me customize the Roxor and use it for offroading and beebopping around town, I haven't seen another in town yet. Everybody asks if it's a Jeep so I tell them the story. I added a good size red rhinestone on the dot of the "I" in Mahindra below the windshield opening and a few folks get the joke. I'm not racist, just wanted to give credit where it's due to the Indian manufacturer and see who figures it out.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome aboard. What part of Texas? I’m assuming central texas. Well seeing as you have an agricultural operation going you’ll be happy to know you can legally drive that Roxor on the road. See section 551A.057 for all the info on it. https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/TN/pdf/TN.551A.pdf I also suggest bookmarking it and/or have a hard copy in the Roxor for any traffic stops. depending on your location the local law enforcement probably doesn’t know about this exemption.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just got the title for my 2019 base model green with just over 1000 miles. Looking forward to contributing to the forums!
I'm a hotrodder by hobby, mostly big block Chevy and LS engines. I bought a small (13 acres) vineyard for my retirement and the Roxor was part of the deal, the guy had bought it to work in the vineyard. It's actually a bit too big, I bought a couple of battery powered golf carts and have a tractor that work better, this will let me customize the Roxor and use it for offroading and beebopping around town, I haven't seen another in town yet. Everybody asks if it's a Jeep so I tell them the story. I added a good size red rhinestone on the dot of the "I" in Mahindra below the windshield opening and a few folks get the joke. I'm not racist, just wanted to give credit where it's due to the Indian manufacturer and see who figures it out.
Welcome! I'm still laughing about the dot.🤣🤣🤣

Busted Knuckles

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for the welcome! I'm near Lubbock, south of the Panhandle but still on the high plains. Vineyard is 15 miles from my house so as long as I keep a shovel or hoe in the Rox, I should be fine. I was aware of the ag law, thanks for the link, I'll definitely print off the applicable part and keep it with me. I'm in Lynn County, next door to Terry County where over 80% of Texas grapes are grown. We have the altitude, temperatures and soil that allows us to grow some incredible grapes, our first wine will be out of the barrel next year.
Vinny, I'll shoot a pic and post it, it gets grins from those who put 2 and 2 together.

Busted Knuckles

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
4C6F387D-310D-4E0B-833F-CA58DF5F7723_1_105_c.jpeg