ooooooooooo

New 2024 Roxor HD Base Owner in TN

Twister

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
After looking at Roxor for a few years, I have taken the plunge and purchased a '24 Roxor HD in green from Red Dirt Tractors in LA. They had an outstanding price and can deliver anywhere in the USA.

I wrestled with getting a used Roxor that could be tuned, or was tuned. However, I felt the price of the new one was too hard to pass up. Old Roxors hold their value for sure. Wade at Diesel Freaks mentioned they are actively working on a tune for the 2.7 so hopefully it will be available soon. In the meantime, I plan to add a few accessories like full metal roof, turn signals, bumpers, side steps, and tires.

The Roxor will replace two Kubota UTV I use at my farm property in TN. The Side Kick and RTV 1140 have been good machines but I think the Roxor will be a better fit. It is like having the speed of the gas powered Side Kick with the grunt of the Diesel powered 1140. Not to mention, I would like to register it so I can make a quick run into to town when the weather permits.
What part of Tn. do you live in? We’re in Lebanon

GoRiver Tom

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am out near Linden, TN in Perry County. Rocky Top!!

GoRiver Tom

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What serial numbers are these new ones Now?
Where do I find the serial number? I know the VIN for my Roxor ends with xxxxxxxxxxxRB01159

I made my first 120 mile round trip run this week in the Roxor through the backroads of Middle Tennessee. The Natchez Trace made up about 50 miles of the trip. For those who may not know, the Natchez Trace is a 400 mile+ black top road through the countryside from Natchez, MS to Nashville, TN. It follows an old America Indian trail, or trace, and it is one of my favorite places. It was pure joy to drive the Roxor on the Trace.

IMG_1655.jpeg

Last edited: