ooooooooooo

Windshield

robertdmerrill99

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
In case anyone is still interested in the Dirt Warrior electric windshield kit, I can confirm that they are finishing up sourcing the last few little bits and pieces and then the kits will be shipping. The washer reservoir has one of the best mounting brackets I have seen and everything is plug and play. The wipers also turn on and off with the key switch with self-parking on key off, so that may be a big plus for some people.
does the washer res come with the kit or do you order it separately? I don't see either on their website yet - how'd you get a sneak peek already!! :) anxious to order as soon as available! If you know any more on timing please let me know. Thanks

Kinetixrcr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
does the washer res come with the kit or do you order it separately? I don't see either on their website yet - how'd you get a sneak peek already!! :) anxious to order as soon as available! If you know any more on timing please let me know. Thanks

The kit comes with everything, washer reservoir included. It is a modular kit, so I think at some point a version will be offered without the washer components. For now, though they are complete kits. I'm not sure how much I can disclose, so let's just say I'm close to the project. :) I'm glad to hear that you are looking forward to it. A lot of time and thought went into developing it. The kits are pretty much done. There are just some final details that are being dialed in, like washer nozzle placement. I'm guessing the release will be in just a couple of weeks.

robertdmerrill99

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello - just checking in on Dirt Warrior wiper kits - since Jan they’ve been telling me “just a couple more weeks” - any idea when this will be available? Thanks in advance!