ooooooooooo

What is needed to street legal a Mahindra Roxor?

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Utah allows for licensing a UTV. Locally the city ordinance allows ATV's to access to and from offroad areas over the road with no license as long as they are registered.
I had a street legal General. Now I have a ROXOR. I have read HB 82 for Utah and street legal UTV’s. A UTV, side by side is listed as no more than 2200lbs. Anyone out there have any input here, I’m concerned our ROXORS exceed this weight limit. Any BeeHive state riders out there that have street legalized their ROXOR?

General

Founding Member
I had a street legal General. Now I have a ROXOR. I have read HB 82 for Utah and street legal UTV’s. A UTV, side by side is listed as no more than 2200lbs. Anyone out there have any input here, I’m concerned our ROXORS exceed this weight limit. Any BeeHive state riders out there that have street legalized their ROXOR?
Yes. Call Erik at Motozoo (St George) or the guys at Moto United in SLC or Draper.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes. Call Erik at Motozoo (St George) or the guys at Moto United in SLC or Draper.
Hey General, thanks for the response! I got my ROXOR from the guys at Moto in SLC. I will be in touch with them, or Erik in St. George. Been through the process before, just noticed a couple things that concerned me. I REALLY want my ROXOR street legal! All the more fun!

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
In Washington the county will largely determine if you can streat legal a branded Roxor. In the counties with larger populations you can forget it but others more rural usually will let you have a limited road use license. Beyond that the best you can do is resurrect and old CJ and combine your roxor with a bunch a Jeep parts. That's the route I chose and I'm happier this way.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I picked up my plate today, Street legal in Utah!!!
DEKirk2, I have licensed street legal here in Utah too, my last rig, Polaris General 4. In reading the Utah code about this I find that a windshield is not mandatory if the rider wears eye protection. Can you share with us the requirements you had to meet to get street legal. I.E., were you required to have a windshield to get your safety inspection?

DEKirk2

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
DEKirk2, I have licensed street legal here in Utah too, my last rig, Polaris General 4. In reading the Utah code about this I find that a windshield is not mandatory if the rider wears eye protection. Can you share with us the requirements you had to meet to get street legal. I.E., were you required to have a windshield to get your safety inspection?
Sure no windshield was required for me!

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for the feedback, I’ll have my mirrors on tomorrow and it’s inspection time!

Quelo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Street legal with South Dakota plates. The easy route. Will try transferring to Texas next. Hope it’s as easy.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have been touring around the Texas Hill Country with my Rox fo several weeks now. So far it’s been side rds, some trails, that’s about it. I have Montana plates, insurance,windshield,wipers,turn signals and heater/ defroster. This is Ford Country, mostly F250-350s that dot the main roadways . It’s best to pull over on the shoulder and let them fly by ,! So far a friendly thumbs up and or a wave accomplishment prevailed.......

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am in the insurance business for what that’s worth. Make sure your insurance company knows if you are making it “street legal” with a tag. Most insurance companies are calling it an atv or utv in the contract but do not cover automobiles. The devil is in the details. Commincate with your agent/company.

Driver8

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
So much talk about making the Roxor street legal. If you get the tags, can you legally take it on the interstate as well? I wonder how it would handle at 55 or 65 mph? My bet is its really loud in the drivers seat. :p