What Color Roxor do you have?

Roxor Color

• Total voters

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don't know if anyone has done this or not, but I'm curious what are the most common or most liked colors. I know in another post some of us were joking around about Team Blue, White, and of course Team Green(The best)(y) lol. So, I figured I would keep a tally of color options, and post the responses. With that being said what color do you have? Even post a pic of it.

Well I'm OD Green.?

LilRedRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don't know if anyone has done this or not, but I'm curious what are the most common or most liked colors. I know in another post some of us were joking around about Team Blue, White, and of course Team Green(The best)(y) lol. So, I figured I would keep a tally of color options, and post the responses. With that being said what color do you have? Even post a pic of it. Well I'm OD Green.?

Well, as you can see, mine is red LOL. However, if the dealer had an A/T in sand, white or olive drab, I would have chosen a different color. That being said, LilRed sure is a beauty, and photogenic as well. Since this pic was taken, we added side steps, a bikini top, and the spare tire kit. We put her in one of our videos.

B

Bister

Team Blue. You can crate a 'poll', but I think you would have to create a new post. I don't think you can add it to an existing one.

E46CB3E2-27E0-46B0-AF85-3EF51BC38590.jpeg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well, as you can see, mine is red LOL. However, if the dealer had an A/T in sand, white or olive drab, I would have chosen a different color. That being said, LilRed sure is a beauty, and photogenic as well. Since this pic was taken, we added side steps, a bikini top, and the spare tire kit. We put her in one of our videos.
I like the roof.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So, I just came out of the Stone Ages and figured out how to do the poll, Thanks for the advice Bister.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine is black, but I really love the OD green and Sand color. If and when I start to see some rust, OD Green rhino liner is in my future..

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks like after a year of this post Green has the most, then blue then red.