ooooooooooo

Now WHAT?

Govey500 SweeperCar

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello I am Joe and I am a new member. I purchased a new 2022 Winterized model back in mid November of this year and the heater core blew up in the dealership parking lot before I could leave. Thanks to reading information off of this site I felt confident that this was a fixable issue. No worries ... it will be taken care of I am sure of it, I read about the bananas in the tailpipe issue off of this forum (plugs in heater core). Long story and many problems later, I am now at a crossroad in life trying to decide which year Roxor to buy? Tomorrow I am going to have them refund my money on the basis of the Lemon Law that stands strong in Oregon (wire it to my bank) and never do business with them again. Fortunately I have another dealership to go to within 65 miles of my residence, so now the decision is which year? 2022 with the 2.5 liter or the 2023 with the 2.7 liter? Both models have the updated fully digital speedo cluster. The dealership is a truck and tractor farm dealership that work on diesel engines and they love these workhorses. So what is there to consider?

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello I am Joe and I am a new member. I purchased a new 2022 Winterized model back in mid November of this year and the heater core blew up in the dealership parking lot before I could leave. Thanks to reading information off of this site I felt confident that this was a fixable issue. No worries ... it will be taken care of I am sure of it, I read about the bananas in the tailpipe issue off of this forum (plugs in heater core). Long story and many problems later, I am now at a crossroad in life trying to decide which year Roxor to buy? Tomorrow I am going to have them refund my money on the basis of the Lemon Law that stands strong in Oregon (wire it to my bank) and never do business with them again. Fortunately I have another dealership to go to within 65 miles of my residence, so now the decision is which year? 2022 with the 2.5 liter or the 2023 with the 2.7 liter? Both models have the updated fully digital speedo cluster. The dealership is a truck and tractor farm dealership that work on diesel engines and they love these workhorses. So what is there to consider?
Joe, I have a 2019 and a 2023. I am finding that there are some differences between them that need to be figured out, but nothing that concerns me yet. Txroadkill is right about the lack of tunes and performance knowledge on the 2.7L engine, but I am sure that will come with time. One good thing about the 2023 is that it is supposedly the same engine that Mahindra puts in their 50HP tractors, so there should be good support for it at the Ag dealers.
I can't tell you that I think either is a better choice, it really depends on what you plan to do with it and if having the newer model year means anything to you.

Govey500 SweeperCar

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So I got the 2022 for my comfort zone and Jones Trucking and Implements were very positive that I would be happy either way for snowplowing. Their excitement of this purchase was a stark difference from the PowerMotorSport folks. JTI sold many of these rigs and could not speak more highly of them for the the kind of work I was going to do. Yahoo! I am now one of you all! Now off to John’s Deere to get my Western Impact Vplow … shoot i might have to buy a farm now …

IMG_3535.jpeg

Govey500 SweeperCar

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Congratulations, I loved plowing snow with mine, little sucker will push and push if the plow can take it
I hope I purchased the right plow ... I had a little extra to afford so ... I got the Western Impact V-Plow. I read it on here and did my research and said what the heck go for it! Those guys at John Deere will have more time in my Roxor than me by Friday. They are using my Roxor as a sample showing to their parent local company to convince them of the possibilities with Mahindra Tractors and UTV's. It means local support for me when I can't handle something and they promised to deliver it with the plow on 50 miles up the road to our vacation ski property where it will go to work. I am excited.