ooooooooooo

WHAT A QUIK DELIVERY!

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
So I bought and took delivery of my UNIT on 8/25/18. After messing around all week adding the mods and such I notice on my vin sticker under the hood a BUILD DATE of 8/20/18. So you mean to tell me that mine came off the assembley line 8/20/18, was shipped and was at my dealer, sold and delivered in 5 days? WOW! HAhaaaaaa. No wonder the Fiat Chrysler guys are pissed! HAhaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
D. I also found a pink inspection decal under the dash near the steering shaft at the fire wall that is dated 9/18/18. That's still 2 weeks away??? HAhaaaaaa. Maybe the assemblers are pushing to fast to meet the deliveries? Pre dating so they can tell supervisor I'm done WAY EARLY! HAhaaaaa.

BDRAG

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
D. I also found a pink inspection decal under the dash near the steering shaft at the fire wall that is dated 9/18/18. That's still 2 weeks away??? HAhaaaaaa. Maybe the assemblers are pushing to fast to meet the deliveries? Pre dating so they can tell supervisor I'm done WAY EARLY! HAhaaaaa.

BDRAG

Lol. I am going to take a look at mine and see if I had the same crew building mine!