ooooooooooo

Upgrading/modifying while trying to keep my Roxor as close to original as possible.

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I might be the only one thinking this way. My goal is almost anything I change on my Roxor can be removed bringing the Roxor back to original as possible (I probably won’t ever do this, I just want the option). My second goal is to purchase as many factory parts as possible and use those before any aftermarket parts (budget permitting).
If anybody has any other suggestions on what upgrades to do to achieve this would be great. Like I said, I might be the only one thinking this way but thought I’d ask.
So far I’ve ordered the factory winch plate, factory black front grille, two factory passenger seat belts, factory light bar wiring harness, factory side steps, and factory rear tow hitch.
Aftermarket smittybilt gen 2 -9500 winch, XTC turn signal kit, trailer wiring harness that hooks directly to the XTC turn signal kit, UTVMA bolt to factory back roll bar, side mirrors, lighted license plate bracket to spare tire, two locking ammo cans, smittybilt back seat that I had trimmed down (I couldn’t find a seat that fit perfectly so I got the longer one and modified it), fire extinguisher mount from Amazon, roll bar clamps for rear seat belts. I also ordered the Rough Country leveling kit but only used the longer front shackles (I decided I didn’t want to drill into my frame).
I have a pair of front floor mats on order, aftermarket light bar, and lap belt for the center of the back seat.
My thinking is to drill as few times into my Roxor. For example I’d like a custom center console that uses the same bolts as the front seat belts. This is my thinking and wondering if anybody has any other suggestions or if there are any fabricators out there that are willing to make parts that use factory bolt points, etc.
IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I too am like you! I have tried my best to not change the original design by drilling into my Roxor except where there's no options i.e fender flares! Any parts that I have removed and replaced I keep as well, b/c if some day I do decide to sell her, I'll have them. I've been looking for a bolt on rear roll bar set up and this looks like it may fit the bill for me! Thanks for sharing!

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Glad to hear someone else is like me. I got the roll bar from UTV Mountain Accessories. It bolted right in and I kept the other roll bar.

I called the rep directly and I think he took off $50 or $100 bucks. I don’t remember exactly.

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Forgot to mention I got the seatbelt brackets from Rick at Cecco Racing (465stroker on here). The brackets are very good quality, power coated and fit nicely on the roll bar.

Bob R

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
It is looking very good as well as functional. I like the look of the front bumper.
Tell more about the 50 cal ammo cans for storage. How mounted , etc.

Bob

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks. The front bumper is the short factory.

I bought the ammo can mount from Swag Offroad. They recommended purchasing the ammo cans from Quadratec, so that’s what I did. The ammo can is secured to the mount (which can still be removed) and the mount has two holes to bolt to the wheel wells (or wherever you bolt them to). I put a small piece of steel (I think 1.5” wide by 3” long) between the mount and wheel well that the bolt goes through so I could wrench it down more without pulling up the wheel well since I was mounting on top of two of the raised lines/bumps. It secured great and doesn’t move. I’ve attached the links below. To keep the handle from rattling around on the ammo cans I had a thin magnet used for refrigerator that sticks on one side. I cut a small piece and stuck it to the handle.