ooooooooooo

Can i get my roxor street legal in Pa?

Kavoom

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I live in MT and was shopping for these about three four years ago just before Covid and when I joined this forum. And you can make em street legal here easily and with state reciprocity, you can take it with you camping/traveling, but I am looking again now and was stunned at prices up in the above 25K for an enclosed cab version and practically no used ones available. We used to have like three dealers within 150 miles of me and now none I can find. I almost pulled the trigger on like a 2018 with low (less than 2,000) miles enclosed cab, warn winch for like 18K in 2020 in Wyoming... New stripped ones were going for 13K 14Kish.

So, here in the last month, I went and looked at Jeep Gladiators and with Stellantis apparently desperate to get rid (November 2023) of them and a 15% off MSRP incentive being matched by many dealers for their lower end Sports/Willy's trim, I can buy one in San Juan Capistrano with a spray in bedliner and a hard top and the 8.4 inch UConnect screen Android/Apple ready for $31,170 bucks... I see a soft top not quite as much stuff for $31,584 in Connecticut... These are units with MSRP's of 41K to 47K on the lots at both ends of the country...

Sorry Mahindra, I"m gonna have to go Jeep... Rumor is that there may not be any Gladiators in a couple of years either.

Last edited: