ooooooooooo

Update on Suspension Lift

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm more interested in a mild to moderate lift, 2" to 3" without going kidney jarring stiff, death wobbling stupid, staying close to stock. Seems like with a 2" just do the front while 3" either spacer, add a leaf, or spring pack is the way to go. I also keeping sway connected and do the disco later.

Now not naming names, but let's be clear. The Roxor is an ECONOMICAL choice of vehicle. Not a $30K X3. Or a used $80K Defender 90. So offering no apologies, but I'm not buying a $1700 3" lift. Screw that. Being blunt because seems as if some companies are taking advantage of new Roxor owners. Be reasonable and you would sell out stock. And yes, I'm all for turning a buck.

Reading through the FB Roxor pages and seems a Tahoe spring pack AT $32 FROM AMAZON will work. Anyone try this? Other mentioned a add a leaf for... not sure what make and model will give it some lift up front. Let's share this valuable info.

And for you know who, I'll get that lift once it hits $500 range. I already dished out too much for ECU tune and that's only a stage 1.

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Do you think this would work? I have been looking at alternatives which I have found to be much less pricey.

2.5in Jeep Suspension Lift Kit (87-95 Wrangler YJ)

That all depends on width and eye to eye measurements. $499 springs AND shocks! Yuge difference in price.

Roxor's width is 2 5/8 approx eye to eye is 36 1/4. Then there's the bolt size to deal with. Roxor is considerably larger than a CJ. I already learned that.

Last edited:

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Another member here put his own together. I’m currently debating doing the same vs other options. So far it’s not cheap either.
ab089e174b66ce1d9ae28d8246844c62.jpg

Edited spreadsheet, I had two add a leaves. Only one set needed

Last edited:

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Another member here put his own together. I’m currently debating doing the same vs other options. So far it’s not cheap either. View attachment 3490

$776 isn’t bad considering. Why am I missing this info? I want to avoid wheel spacers but 1.5” isn’t so bad really.