ooooooooooo

Body Lift Spacers

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Cecco Racing has discontinued their body lift spacers. Does anyone have this kit you are not using and be willing to sell to me?

Thanks.......

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Have you reached out to him to see if will offer it again or maybe do a one off for you?

MIRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
txroadkill- can you tell us what was in the 1" cecco body lift kit? Just budy lift pucks and longer bolts? or are there additional brackets etc. that are needed?
Wondering if a Jeep Body Lift would work?

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
MIRoxor…thanks for your input here. I did look at Jeep body lift kits and there are other brackets involved in addition to the lift spacers. Example are modified linkage for automatic transmissions and I do have an automatic.

The reason I was looking for the body lift kit is that I installed Max’s long travel kit using no lift OEM YJ springs and am getting rub on the fenders when really challenging the suspension. There is no rub when traveling over ranch roads and pastures at normal speeds.

What I decided to do is to add a leaf to each spring and this should help with the rub issue and not effect ride quality. I will do this in about two weeks from now and let you know the results. Will also put left springs on right side to see if this makes the lean to drivers side go away.

MIRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
MIRoxor…thanks for your input here. I did look at Jeep body lift kits and there are other brackets involved in addition to the lift spacers. Example are modified linkage for automatic transmissions and I do have an automatic.

The reason I was looking for the body lift kit is that I installed Max’s long travel kit using no lift OEM YJ springs and am getting rub on the fenders when really challenging the suspension. There is no rub when traveling over ranch roads and pastures at normal speeds.

What I decided to do is to add a leaf to each spring and this should help with the rub issue and not effect ride quality. I will do this in about two weeks from now and let you know the results. Will also put left springs on right side to see if this makes the lean to drivers side go away.
Let us know how that works for you- and by the way, Cecco racing told me they do not sell the 1” body lift anymore also. Bummer..

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Cecco’s kit was essentially aluminum pucks with a centering bevel on them that slipped between the frame and body, longer bolts and a spacer plate that went under the ROPS between it and the frame. I ran into problems on mine and others had as well so he shipped me out a plate that the transmission boot screwed to. The plastic riser piece around the shifter was hitting the stick after the body was lifted. So this plate eliminated that useless plastic trim piece.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Lower your bump stops instead.
AB251EAA-DCF5-4FC6-9678-8617B004B6B3.jpeg

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thought of that but I did have a brief discussion with Max and and I will try the add a leaf as I can do all four corners for about $125. In our discussion we talked about the OEM springs being softer than spring with lift. The Roxor is heavier than a YJ so springs are probably compressing to a greater degree than springs with lift. This may explain why the lift height with the long travel kit was lower than the Climax front and rear shackle lift also purchased from Max.